Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening Sheila :), hope your having a nice chillaxing evening hun. How did you do with your daily eats today ?

Kay xx

OMG......I have just logged on and cannot believe your losses! 11.4 is FANTASTIC ...last time I logged on you were just below 12st.......WOW WOW WOW......Congratulations Sheila!!!!!! I am still languishing around 12 st!!!!

Hi hunnie - good to see you. Thank you - Im getting there very slowly lol - I hope your well ? xx

Evening Sheila :), hope your having a nice chillaxing evening hun. How did you do with your daily eats today ?

Kay xx

Evening Kay - My daughter has been here for the evening shes just left. We had a lovely mammy/daughter time, looking at old pics of when she was small lol.

Food has been ok today but could have been better I think. Ill post it now x

HEXA - ss milk - enough for 3 cups so not a full hex!!
HEXB -
wholemeal roll

Brekki -
SB cake, grapes, pineapple, strawberries

Dinner -
2 x Egg mayo, ham and cucumber sarnies, rice pudd and banana

Tea -
Maysan chicken curry (added mushrooms, onions and peppers), boiled rice

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, NAS

Snacks -
Satsuma

Syns -
SB cake (2) Sugar (3) Roll (5.5) Curry paste (4) Mayo (4) Total 18.5

Ahh sounds like you've had a lovely evening hun :) food is fine for today, you've not gone over by many syns, only 3.5... Not the end of the world xx

Thanks chick - I know its not too many over, but im out tomorrow night and I know i'll be drinking quite a bit I dont want to risk a gain on Weds :-(

Im peckish again now lol

Have a lovely day hun x

Hiya Shelia.

hope you have a good day. Xx

Hi Ladies - well ive been out shopping and bought a dress for tonight!! Managed to get a size 12 whoop and a bargain in the sale for £8 and bling too all for £23!! The only problem is 1 girl has dropped out and ive a feeling the other will text me and say should we wait and go out later when we can all make it ( I hope not but I just have a niggling feeling)

Ill try n load a pic of the dress (minus my glasses tonight lol I only wear them to see my phone and the pc) x

I hope your all well x

dress 2.jpgdress 1.jpg

Last edited:
Well look at you miss thang :p u look fab Hun x

Back