Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

What a bargain!! Looks fab ! :D X

Swit swooo sexy lady!!!! You look fab!! And so slim!! :)
Ahh hope your other friend doesn't cancel hun xx

Thanks hunni - the dress kinda pulls me in a bit but a 14 was miles too big lol. I know I still need some work on my belly im hoping the resistance thing I bought from Avon works, I bought it mainly to tone the tops of my legs x

Thanks hunni - the dress kinda pulls me in a bit but a 14 was miles too big lol. I know I still need some work on my belly im hoping the resistance thing I bought from Avon works, I bought it mainly to tone the tops of my legs x

Whoop whoop to a size 12 :) you can't beat suck it all in undies :D You'll look amazing!

I might have to try it on in a few weeks :D

Whoop whoop to a size 12 :) you can't beat suck it all in undies :D You'll look amazing!

I might have to try it on in a few weeks :D

Lol I only have one pair of suckie ins not worn them since the wedding -your more than welcome to try it hun x mind you I dont think your bazookas will fit pmslllll

Lol I only have one pair of suckie ins not worn them since the wedding -your more than welcome to try it hun x mind you I dont think your bazookas will fit pmslllll

Pmsl.... I think you'll find that your bazookas are bigger than my bazookas!! :D
Or are they?? :confused:

Ok ladies im logging out - gonna start prepping for tonight need a bath(and de fuzz) , hair wash, eyebrows plucked, maybe a little false tan on my legs(will prob turn orange knowing my luck eekk)

I'll see you all tomorrow have a good night all xxx

Back