Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hey Sheila, just catching up now, sorry for being AWOL. I'm glad your scan went well this morning, hope the results come very soon and all is good. How are you feeling about that 2lb loss for Wednesday hun ? :)

Kay xx

Hey Sheila, just catching up now, sorry for being AWOL. I'm glad your scan went well this morning, hope the results come very soon and all is good. How are you feeling about that 2lb loss for Wednesday hun ? :)

Kay xx

Thanks Kay good to see you back even if only for a fleeting visit hun.

Not feeling very confident lol will just have to be good tomorrow and Tuesday.

Ive not done too bad food wise today, I had a cuppa first thing, then when I got back from hospital I had SB cake with rice and yogurt, son in law cooked gammon with loads of veggies and I had to small yorkies followed by a mini choc eclair, ive just had cheese on toast for my tea/supper.

Will be going food shopping after work tomorrow thank goodness, ive pretty much exhausted food supplies in the house unless you like rice lol. I will get lots of goodies to eat to keep me on track.x

Thanks Kay good to see you back even if only for a fleeting visit hun.

Not feeling very confident lol will just have to be good tomorrow and Tuesday.

Ive not done too bad food wise today, I had a cuppa first thing, then when I got back from hospital I had SB cake with rice and yogurt, son in law cooked gammon with loads of veggies and I had to small yorkies followed by a mini choc eclair, ive just had cheese on toast for my tea/supper.

Will be going food shopping after work tomorrow thank goodness, ive pretty much exhausted food supplies in the house unless you like rice lol. I will get lots of goodies to eat to keep me on track.x

Sheila you've done really well with your foodage hun, that's all on plan. :p I'm still rooting for you for Wednesday, to low syn days lots of water and then voila 2lbs off ! :D Hope you have a fab week ahead hun.

Kay xx

Sheila you've done really well with your foodage hun, that's all on plan. :p I'm still rooting for you for Wednesday, to low syn days lots of water and then voila 2lbs off ! :D Hope you have a fab week ahead hun.

Kay xx

Thanks hunnie - any loss will be good but 2 would be amazing lol. Ive done another SB cake ready to take some for brekkie with WW yogurt, Think ill have a jacket spud for dinner with Tuna and mayo not sure on my tea ill get something nice in Asda when I go shopping.

You will have another good result on Tues hun good luck x

Oi oi missus :D

Hope work is kind to you and that the shops are magically empty when you go shopping later (yeah right when does that ever happen lol) xx

Evening Hun. You get all your shopping done? Yay to long weekend :) xx

Im going to have a lie in on Thurs :D then off to the meat wholesalers Maybe out for dinner with OH for a bar meal
Friday Im getting my hair done at 10. then just see how the day pans out

Gotta get my beauty sleep for Saturday lol

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g fruit n fibre

Brekkie -
The above

Dinner -
Jacket spud with tuna/mayo, lettuce, tom,cucumber,red onion

Tea -
3 x WW Cumberland Sausages, cherry toms, beetroot, gherkins, pease pudding, mushrooms

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Boiled egg, pomegranate seeds, grapes, rice pudd, sb cake, ww yogurt

Syns -
3 x Sausages (1.5) SB cake(2) Mayo (5) Total 8.5

Back