Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good evening :)

How are you? Glad your appointment went well on Sunday, oh and happy belated Mother's Day too! Meals sound nice today xx

Hello sexy texty!

Here to subscribe!

Do you wanna give me a quick overview? No way am I reading 800 odd pages!!! xx

Pmslllll and why ever not!! Ive had to write em

Welcome hun - where do I start lol. Sheila, married 2 kids (grown) going to be a Nanna in Sept my first grandbabba.

Ive been doing slimming world almost 2 years I only ever follow EE - its not been all plain sailing but Im almost there :D

My diary is sometimes more like a chat thread than food hehe ( I talk a lot dont ya know)

Love to help when/where I can and give support, couldnt have gotten this far without minis and all the lovely people and friends Ive met along the way. xx

Pmslllll and why ever not!! Ive had to write em Welcome hun - where do I start lol. Sheila, married 2 kids (grown) going to be a Nanna in Sept my first grandbabba. Ive been doing slimming world almost 2 years I only ever follow EE - its not been all plain sailing but Im almost there :D My diary is sometimes more like a chat thread than food hehe ( I talk a lot dont ya know) Love to help when/where I can and give support, couldnt have gotten this far without minis and all the lovely people and friends Ive met along the way. xx

Lovely!

Can't wait to get chatting then :D xx

Oh and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. I'll be arriving at 12.34pm :)

Dunno why I cant multi quote but I cant lol

Thanks hun just hope I dont wait too long for the results, and ty for the belated MD wishes.

Im looking forward to meeting you too it will be brilliant seeing you all xx

HEXA - RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
Alpen Lights

Brekkie -
Grapes, strawberries, pomegranate seeds, SB cake

Dinner -
Ham, cherry toms, cucumber, gherkins, beetroot, grated carrot, pease pudding, egg, RF mature cheddar (hexa)

Tea -
Pork Steaks with boiled rice and sweet n sour sauce (no superfree oops)

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
2 x Alpen Lights (hexb)

Syns -
SB cake (2), Sugar(1) Dash of milk(0.5) Sweet n Sour Sauce (3) Total 6.5

I dont know if I will hun - ive counted for my Alpen lights but not eaten them yet, ive having a go at making some trifle thingys lol the jellies are in the fridge setting. May have 1 of those if theyre ready later.

Hi Sheila hope your looking forward to your days off and have got some nice plans Xxx

Evening lovely - I sure am im knackered lol. A little lie in on Thursday morning then off to the meat wholesalers, maybe lunch out with hubby.
Friday im getting my hair done and then maybe look around the shops see if theres anything in the sales

Then Saturday ........ Whoop Sheffield with the girlies cant wait x

Evening Cookie - lol they will be if they turn out I dont even like trifles haha just wanted something different for a change

HEXA - RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
Alpen Lights

Brekkie -
Grapes, strawberries, pomegranate seeds, SB cake

Dinner -
Ham, cherry toms, cucumber, gherkins, beetroot, grated carrot, pease pudding, egg, RF mature cheddar (hexa)

Tea -
Pork Steaks with boiled rice and sweet n sour sauce (no superfree oops)

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
2 x Alpen Lights (hexb)

Syns -
SB cake (2), Sugar(1) Dash of milk(0.5) Sweet n Sour Sauce (3) Total 6.5

Evening Sheila :p, well done on the low syn day. Food sounds fab ! Hope you have a lovely loss tomorrow hun, and I hope you get to relax and enjoy your lovely long weekend ! :D

Kay xx

Back