Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hey not bad at all Sheila, and you were able to enjoy meals out. I'm happy its not 1lb as you thought :p. I'm sure once you've shopped for your superfree, you'll have a super loss next week hun ! :)

Kay xx

Thanks Kay - ive stocked up now lol - Only have Saturday to get in my way @ Sheffield but ill be back on it on Sunday and hopefully a loss next week :D x

...and there was me thinking its ment to be a nice healthy slimming world meal in Sheffield ?? pmsl :8855:

Kay xx

I thought we were all being good on Saturday:rolleyes:

Hi Sheila, hope you're well? Xx

I was debating whether to take my car to the station and leave it there cos son is out Friday night and may not be able to drop me off, I could still do that if I only have 1 drink :D

Aww I hopes you all have a fantastic time on Saturday :D
Only a tiny bit jealous that everyone lives up north lol ;) xx

Afternoon all - what a miserable day it is too the weather here is rotten, damp and foggy booo. I hope it improves for Saturday

Been to the meat wholesalers this morning and spent £130 eek - it will last into next month though so thats a bonus, just need to buy fresh stuff in between. x

Afternoon all - what a miserable day it is too the weather here is rotten, damp and foggy booo. I hope it improves for Saturday

Been to the meat wholesalers this morning and spent £130 eek - it will last into next month though so thats a bonus, just need to buy fresh stuff in between. x

Pretty much as it is here... Damp and dreary... Almost ( and I did say almost) makes me glad to be at work later...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Back