Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol no its just worked out that way hun. I reckon I'll be fine tomorrow its 1 day I will be straight back on it on Sunday my scales were down this morning from WI and I want them to stay that way for Weds hehe.

I think the last bit of weight has clung to me for long enough now I want rid :D

Wow that's such good news Sheila :p glad your scales are down, hope you can get to target for Wednesday. Chinese should be ok hopefully on the synage, I think you'll do great ! :)

Kay xx

Ello ello. Bet your super excited about your meet tomorrow! Well done on getting those scales back down hun xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oi oi lovely :D Im really looking forward to tomorrow mega excited hehe (big kid)

Im hoping they stay down for Weds eekk xx

Wow that's such good news Sheila :p glad your scales are down, hope you can get to target for Wednesday. Chinese should be ok hopefully on the synage, I think you'll do great ! :)

Kay xx

I hope I can get there too Kay but not building my hopes up hun. I wouldnt put in a loss for this week even though she tried to push me, that way I feel pressured to lose even though she always says " you wont get detention if you dont get what you wanted" - I feel I let myself down when that happens.

The thing with Chinese is I love all the bad ones lol (sauces) like sweet n sour and battered stuff, love the Oyster Mushrooms , Im not keen on blackbean sauce though x

Hi Sheila , yayyy to the sneaky peek ,
Just want to say have a fab day tomorrow ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good evening :)

I'm going to be seeing you tomorrow woo hoo! I'm very excited and I like the look of all that meat & chicken. Looks like a good deal you got there for your money too.
What are you wearing tomorrow? Xx

Good evening :)

I'm going to be seeing you tomorrow woo hoo! I'm very excited and I like the look of all that meat & chicken. Looks like a good deal you got there for your money too.
What are you wearing tomorrow? Xx

Evening lovely - im excited too whoop whoop. Yeah it will sure last a long time lol.

Im wearing black skinny jeans and boots and not decided on a top yet as I want to wear a jacket rather than a big coat, how about you? x

Hello again :rolleyes:
I'm not wearing a jacket or a coat I don't think... Don't want to get too warm and then be stuck carrying it round. We'll be inside most of the time anyway won't we? I'm taking my brolly though... Don't want frizzy hair! :D

Hello again :rolleyes:
I'm not wearing a jacket or a coat I don't think... Don't want to get too warm and then be stuck carrying it round. We'll be inside most of the time anyway won't we? I'm taking my brolly though... Don't want frizzy hair! :D

Lol mine goes frizzy even with a brolly -ive not decided on which top yet im just catching up on the soaps and then ill have a look x

Evening ladies - im home with my pjs on :D Had a lovely day with really lovely ladies, we had gorgeous food and a good laugh xx

Back