Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I have everything in but the mango will get one tomorrow - will make a nice lunch for work for a change nom nom - thanks hun xx

No probs xx

Hello, boo to poorly ears, have you tried getting your OH to drop a little olive oil in it, it worked for me when I had tinitus after working Eid - 2 drops each night for a few days sorted it out xx

Hello, boo to poorly ears, have you tried getting your OH to drop a little olive oil in it, it worked for me when I had tinitus after working Eid - 2 drops each night for a few days sorted it out xx

No ive not tried that yet hun thanks - its weird. I could understand it if id been in a nightclub yesterday lol x

Afternoon lovely :)
Ouch to your ears! Hope you're having a nice relaxing day xx

Hi hun - dunno about relaxing lol - ive made 2 quiches then decided to sort all my junk/costume jewellery out and into boxes I didnt realise I had as much lol x

Evening Kay im pooped lol - just had a nice hot bath and put my pjs on. Spent over 2 hours sorting out my jewellery this afternoon lol I should curb my shopping I think x

hehe :D no amount of retail therapy is ever enough for us ladies ! Sounds like your proper chillaxing :p. What happened today with your ear ache ? Are you ok now hun ?

Kay xx

hehe :D no amount of retail therapy is ever enough for us ladies ! Sounds like your proper chillaxing :p. What happened today with your ear ache ? Are you ok now hun ?

Kay xx

Its weird Kay its not like earache theres no pain just muffled like ive been to a really loud disco :-( I will have to stop going raving with the kids lol x

Its weird Kay its not like earache theres no pain just muffled like ive been to a really loud disco :-( I will have to stop going raving with the kids lol x

Or maybe it was the disco you were at yesterday ? :D How many decibels was the laughter ?? I can only imagine :giggle: I bet the restaurant staffs ears are ringing too this morning, hehe !

Kay xx

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekki -
SB cake, grapes and strawberries

Dinner -
Ham, cheese, tomato and cucumber sarnie (hexa and b)

Tea -
Huge lamb steak with SW chips, gherkins,tomato,cucumber, beetroot

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
none yet

Syns -
SB cake (2) Sugar(1) milk (0.5) hot choccy (2) Salad Cream(1) total for now 6.5

Or maybe it was the disco you were at yesterday ? :D How many decibels was the laughter ?? I can only imagine :giggle: I bet the restaurant staffs ears are ringing too this morning, hehe !

Kay xx

Hehe - they were very efficient with their service - maybe they wanted us out cos of the noise lol - joking we were very well behaved and they were in no rush to chase us out. It was lovely x

Meals sound nice, but where's the pease pudding? Haha xx.

Oh it's time to go, have a good day tomorrow. Night night xx

Back