Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh my goodness I've just now read your amazing loss this week that's simply brilliant, well done, good job! :):):):)
I'm so tired can't think of anything else xxxx

Awwww thanks hunni much appreciated. I think your in need of some R & R. you will be ready for your days off you sound knackered. I hope WI goes well for you tomorrow hun - ill keep my fingers crossed xxx

Woo hoo, 1 more pound to go. Amazing! Just think next week you could be a target member!

Good Evening Ladies and thanks for all your congrats. Hope everyone's had a good day??

I had a bit of a sweet fest at work this morning I don't know why I never normally touch the stuff in the drawers at work, but I had a real craving this morning. Mini toffee crisp(5), mini twix(5), 3 moam chews(4.5) and a tube of palma violets- syns anyone?? Ouch!!

HEXA - none yet
HEXB - 2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekkie - Grapes, strawberries and a hot choccy

Dinner - Mango chicken coleslaw and a boiled egg

Tea - Bacon chops, boiled potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas and gravy

Drinks -
Hot choccy, Pepsi max
Snacks - sweetfest

Syns - countless - back on it tomorrow or ill never get this 1lb off!!

Good Evening Ladies and thanks for all your congrats. Hope everyone's had a good day??

I had a bit of a sweet fest at work this morning I don't know why I never normally touch the stuff in the drawers at work, but I had a real craving this morning. Mini toffee crisp(5), mini twix(5), 3 moam chews(4.5) and a tube of palma violets- syns anyone?? Ouch!!

HEXA - none yet
HEXB - 2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekkie - Grapes, strawberries and a hot choccy

Dinner - Mango chicken coleslaw and a boiled egg

Tea - Bacon chops, boiled potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas and gravy

Drinks -
Hot choccy, Pepsi max
Snacks - sweetfest

Syns - countless - back on it tomorrow or ill never get this 1lb off!!

Evening hun :) . Foodage looks good. I think a trip to the dentist is needed to remove that sweet tooth me thinks :D. hehe

Kay xx

Lol or just wire my jaw Kay xx

...well if tomorrow was Wednesday then I would say, YES but since you have 6 clear days, your in luck woman lol ! :D I know you'll smash it ! Can't wait to call you target member Sheila, your journey has been fab ! :p

Kay xx

...well if tomorrow was Wednesday then I would say, YES but since you have 6 clear days, your in luck woman lol ! :D I know you'll smash it ! Can't wait to call you target member Sheila, your journey has been fab ! :p

Kay xx

Awwwww bless ya Kay - you have all shared it with me good times and bad. I dont know how I would have managed without all you lovelies xxx

Back