Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Wow, look at how much you've changed. Give yourself credit where credits due. You look amazing, hun. Well done x

Wow Texty well done that's an amazing transformation! You look great

I was like 'fliffing mell' when i saw them (edited from what i really said!) what a difference!!! You are a totally different shape and size!!! Wow!

You look fabulous hun. It'll take a little while to see the difference. Print off one before and one current photo and look at them properly side by side. Even better if you are looking at them while you are looking in the mirror too. It'll take a while but you will get used to seeing you as you are now. When I was 14st4lb I still saw the 21st3lb me.

Thank you so much ladies - you have all brightened my day. Who said this losing weight malarkey was easy, it messes with your mind too lol.

I had a lovely lie in this morning, ive just cleaned all the en suite now my back is killing lol that's only 1 room - only another 11 to go arghhh

I know exactly what you mean- I 'only' lost 2st 9lbs and couldn't see the difference until I put a before and after pic side by side and I was like 'wow'!!
You've done so well and just 1lb to target woohoo!! :)

Ingredients purchased.. Now I just have to try the quiches ..decided on mini ones x

I know exactly what you mean- I 'only' lost 2st 9lbs and couldn't see the difference until I put a before and after pic side by side and I was like 'wow'!!
You've done so well and just 1lb to target woohoo!! :)

Thanks Kirsty - your right hun. I just need to get my head in line with my body lol. Im hoping to get there this week fingers crossed x

Good evening gorgeous lady :)

If I hadn't seen those pictures, I'd ne'er imagined you were that heavy before, simply amazing result. Xx

Back