Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Awww thanks Cookie - its amazing how different I "feel" but dont "see" - I will get there lol xx

New glasses maybe! Just kidding your already there but a lb, you look stunning! David should be worried about some hot hung thing tempting you away haha :)

New glasses maybe! Just kidding your already there but a lb, you look stunning! David should be worried about some hot hung thing tempting you away haha :)

Oh Cookie that made me giggle lol - if he was hot and "hung" id be worried never mind David hehe

HEXA -30g Cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekkie -
Banana on toast (fancied Jam but it was mouldy ewww)

Dinner -
Lasagne with cucumber, beetroot, and gherkins

Tea -
Lamb Steak with SW chips, fried egg, mushrooms, gherkins, beetroot and cucumber

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Grapes and pineapple

Syns -
Lasagne (8.5 used Dolmio sauces) Milk(0.5) Sugar (1) Total 10

Every little helps! Lol.... We need some of those little individual thingys that's just enough... You know the things I mean lol x

Lol you mean the ones you get in hotels and restaurants?

The ones that quite by accident fall into your bag when they refill the basket? I like them too and the clean jars make good little eye gel/ lip balm pots... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Yes they're the ones... We should make it our goal next weekend to pinch a few.... Although I'm not sure where in the mterocentre would have them lol x

You can buy them in morissons. I'm a raspberry girl, but I've a love for lemon curd too. I've passed both loves on to mini me.

Back