Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Just caught up with your diary, well done on a low syn day hun and on the weekend that's fab ! :) I really hope you get this pesky 1lb off now, fingers crossed for Wednesday ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay - im trying really hard, I think once I get there I can relax a bit and not put so much pressure on myself every week x

Ooh your potatoes sound good. Have a lovely bite free day!

Take a spray bottle into work made up from boiled rosemary and add lemon juice to the boiling liquor... Spray where you think the fleas are... They hate rosemary and lemon... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Morning sweetness!
Finally catching up, so not good being away so long lol, takes a long time to catch up :D
Hope you have a lovely day xx

Take a spray bottle into work made up from boiled rosemary and add lemon juice to the boiling liquor... Spray where you think the fleas are... They hate rosemary and lemon... xx

I wish I knew where they were coming from hun - it could be the cabinets or it could be peoples plants. Some of the files are so old the paper is rank ewwww xx

I wish I knew where they were coming from hun - it could be the cabinets or it could be peoples plants. Some of the files are so old the paper is rank ewwww xx

Spray it everywhere even you... It won't hurt you or your clothes...xx

Back