Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

It's only the new ones that aren't if they are old ones think they say 70 calls they are fine

And OMG Alpen Lights are no longer a HEX......... Whats that all about!!!!

Nooooooooooo ! :( I use them for my cheesecakes. My C didn't say anything about it in group today ? :rolleyes: But I just checked on the website, your right they've not listed it any more. You have to syn them at 2.5 syns each. That would make my cheesecake 7 syns now ! :eek: I'm not a happy bunny.

Anyway how are you Sheila ? :p

Kay xx

My C hasnt mentioned it either - but ........... Im going to do what I did with the crackerbreads when they were a hex. I bought loads and then they stopped them so I carried on using them until they had all gone. It didnt do me any harm. x

My C hasnt mentioned it either - but ........... Im going to do what I did with the crackerbreads when they were a hex. I bought loads and then they stopped them so I carried on using them until they had all gone. It didnt do me any harm. x

Just seen it on the website .. as long as you have the 71 cal ones you'll be alright for now x

Think I might tweak the rules and still use them as my hexb. I wonder whether this has been done so people buy more of their hifi bars, hmmm .

Kay xx

Nooooooooooo ! :( I use them for my cheesecakes. My C didn't say anything about it in group today ? :rolleyes: But I just checked on the website, your right they've not listed it any more. You have to syn them at 2.5 syns each. That would make my cheesecake 7 syns now ! :eek: I'm not a happy bunny.

Anyway how are you Sheila ? :p

Kay xx

I bought the lemon drizzle ones for the first time on Sunday to make a cheesecake too grrr. Im still gonna use them!!

Im fine thanks Kay hun - glad im home. Went straight to daughters after work as she was off sick today, no sleep and a migraine and feeling sick, naughty baby lol. She has her scan next Weds and finds out the sex I cant wait hehe. xx

Think I might tweak the rules and still use them as my hexb. I wonder whether this has been done so people buy more of their hifi bars, hmmm .

Kay xx

They do it when the ingredients change slightly hun it might be something tiny but the nutritionists check and thats when they change them booooo

I bought the lemon drizzle ones for the first time on Sunday to make a cheesecake too grrr. Im still gonna use them!!

Im fine thanks Kay hun - glad im home. Went straight to daughters after work as she was off sick today, no sleep and a migraine and feeling sick, naughty baby lol. She has her scan next Weds and finds out the sex I cant wait hehe. xx

Oh wow that's exciting news Sheila :p hope your daughter is feeling better soon. Well done on your foodage today hun, are you feeling good about tomorrow ?

Kay xx

Oh wow that's exciting news Sheila :p hope your daughter is feeling better soon. Well done on your foodage today hun, are you feeling good about tomorrow ?

Kay xx

Up to this morning my scales were still 2 up Kay :-( dont know why, ive been fine with my food grrr. I always eat light on a Weds so may scrape a STS but not looking good for target this week boooo. x

Up to this morning my scales were still 2 up Kay :-( dont know why, ive been fine with my food grrr. I always eat light on a Weds so may scrape a STS but not looking good for target this week boooo. x

Oh no nevermind, I'm sure it will be yours next week hun ! Excitings you and Kathryn getting together on the weekend, more pics please :D .

Kay xx

Oh no nevermind, I'm sure it will be yours next week hun ! Excitings you and Kathryn getting together on the weekend, more pics please :D .

Kay xx

I best be good at the weekend if I want a loss next week lol - might even put a holiday in for next week. I might starve myself tomorrow hehe x

I best be good at the weekend if I want a loss next week lol - might even put a holiday in for next week. I might starve myself tomorrow hehe x

Lol :D, I think we're all gonna struggle this weekend. I got a big family dinner on Easter Sunday :eek:, its gonna be syn carnage ! :p

Kay xx

Just popped over to wish you luck for the morro.
You know what though, if its not what you're wanting (and we're all wanting for you) its not far off now is it.
Not mentioning numbers as not to jinx anything.

Good Luck!!! xxx

Just popped over to wish you luck for the morro.
You know what though, if its not what you're wanting (and we're all wanting for you) its not far off now is it.
Not mentioning numbers as not to jinx anything.

Good Luck!!! xxx

Awww thanks Kimberley hunni - im sure its evading me lol. Your right I will get it ive waited this long another week or so wont matter. xxx

We're going to be super healthy all weekend and stick to plan aren't we??!! Might even go for a jog together around the park!! :D

Haha ! :D

Back