Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Pmsl! I'm just glad I'm getting my hair done Saturday morning so at least it will be nice for night out. Lol.
hope you have a fab weekend too and be good, you want that target badge next week :D xxx

Lol thats 1 less worry for you, have you bought a new outfit?? Im really looking forward to the weekend - I'll be good when I can lol - im too close to let it all slide away now xx

Good evening lovely :)

Congratulations on your loss, 0.5 off 0.5 to go, so close you'll smash it next week,

Awww thanks Cookie - hope your well?

I think even if I have a really bad weekend I should be able to manage at least 3 full days on plan to be able to get the 0.5 off - ( I hope lol) xx

Lol thats 1 less worry for you, have you bought a new outfit?? Im really looking forward to the weekend - I'll be good when I can lol - im too close to let it all slide away now xx

I've got a beautiful dress my mum bought me in navy blue and silver. Got a gorgeous new bag yesterday for my birthday too that I will take with me.
You'll get target no problem, I know you are sensible and don't let a weekend ruin it for you because I know how much you want it. But then if not, don't be upset as you know you can still get it the week after :) xxx

Last edited:
I've got a beautiful dress my mum bought me in navy bile and silver. Got a gorgeous new bag yesterday for my birthday too that I will take with me.
You'll get target no problem, I know you are sensible and don't let a weekend ruin it for you because I know how much you want it. But then if not, don't be upset as you know you can still get it the week after :) xxx

Sounds a gorgeous outfit hun - I loved the bag you showed me very glam!!

I wont go stupid over the weekend but I will have a good time. I think there will only be a couple of "bad" meals if that :D I have lots of fruit and stuff in for us so we should be ok. Were meeting Gill on Saturday for a catch up and lunch we will choose healthy options. xx

Yay well done on the loss & new sticky :D x

Well done on loss hun!

But soooooooo close!! You'll get there next week xx

Thanks lovely - I do hope so eeekkk. I wont build my hopes up as its a holiday weekend and Kathryn n Kev are visiting so we will have fun but not go stupid me thinks xx

Well done on the loss. Really close now. No knickers at WI for you next week! ;)

Morning honey!
There used to be girls at wi when i went, that would turn up in loads of clothes then strip down to a dinky summer dress or really light top and leggings, some would have been naked if they could hehe :p
Well done on your loss hun, better than you thought, but i know it can be infuriating, maybe your partying this weekend will actually help you! :)

I loved your post on Kay's diary about settling into maintaining, and just being YOU, i thought that was fab :D xx

Last edited:
Back