Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Happy Easter, Sheila. :) Hope your resolve holds strong! :D My OH came in on Friday night and proudly presented me with a Thornton's egg! :O Felt awful when my initial reaction was to frown and snap, @What about my diet?!) :( Very mean but his face lit up when I suggested he'd have to eat three quarters of it so it wouldn't be so drastic for me! :)

Kathy x

Happy Easter, Sheila. :) Hope your resolve holds strong! :D My OH came in on Friday night and proudly presented me with a Thornton's egg! :O Felt awful when my initial reaction was to frown and snap, @What about my diet?!) :( Very mean but his face lit up when I suggested he'd have to eat three quarters of it so it wouldn't be so drastic for me! :)

Kathy x

Happy Easter to you too Kathy. Im doing ok up to now lol. Ahhhhh the thought was there with your OH bless him - I didnt get offered one lol. Mind you I would have said the same to him hehe. I just have to be good until weds now eeekkk. Im off work this week and find it harder to stick to plan than I do at work, when Im at work I plan and take brekkie and lunch in with me then have nothing more until tea time. At home its sooooooo easy to pick "because its there". xx

I'm getting excited for you already , il be fit to burst on Wednesday lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm getting excited for you already , il be fit to burst on Wednesday lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww bless ya Von - My scales are up for the moment but going to work hard from now until Weds. Ive got scanbran cake left for the next 2 days brekkies, may make some rice pudding for a change. That will fill me for longer - just need to be good and not pick as I'm off work all week arghhh lol. xx

Morning hun hope your well? I've not been up long. Just had sb cake and fruit and a cuppa. Nothing much planned today and .... My scales are still up 2.5 grrr x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Drink plenty of water today Hun, you have enough time for it to flush away x

Back