Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Are you doing a nowt day??? Me too, shopping channels, p.interest and fifteen to 1 for me pmsl haha

hope you are ok xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol Ive watched TV all day too Brittany - I got a little bored tbh. Got some running about to do tomorrow to fill time in may look into town at the sales. xx

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x Alpen Light Bars

Brekkie -
SB cake, grapes,pineapple, melon, strawberries

Dinner -
Ham salad - lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber, boiled egg, pease pudding, beetroot, pickles, sweet onion sauce, hexA

Tea -
Chicken with something

Drinks -
Tea, Diet Coke, NAS orange juice

Snacks -
Golden Wonder super sticks , 2 x alpen lights hexB

Syns -
SB cake (2) Crisps (3) Onion sauce (1) sugar (1) milk (0.5) Total so far 7.5

Well done Sheila, your foodage looks fab hun, sorry your tea didn't come out nice :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Well done Sheila, your foodage looks fab hun, sorry your tea didn't come out nice :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Thanks Kay hun. It was gross lol I couldnt eat it so now im peckish. Just wondering what to have thats either none or low syn that will fill me x

Thanks Kay hun. It was gross lol I couldnt eat it so now im peckish. Just wondering what to have thats either none or low syn that will fill me x

salad ? , 2 syn cheesecake lol , veg sticks with fat free dip, ham roll ups with some quark in them ? :)

salad ? , 2 syn cheesecake lol , veg sticks with fat free dip, ham roll ups with some quark in them ? :)

Ive used my Alpen lights for my hex today hun, I dont have any quark in. Might just make do with a hot choccy and a banana or some fruit and a couple of mini meringues x

Boiled egg? Good evening by the way. Your weekend has been fab, glad you all had a lovely time. Boo about the chicken dinner xx

Boiled egg? Good evening by the way. Your weekend has been fab, glad you all had a lovely time. Boo about the chicken dinner xx

Evening Cookie hun - hope you had a fab time?

I have eggs boiled in the fridge - could do a mini salad :) My weekend was brill thanks hun we had a really lovely time with Kathryn and Kev and a meet up with Gill x

I know your weekend sounds ace! I love boiled eggs, I have one in my salads all the time, it'll be light too before bedtime. My weekend was good and I'm off until Wednesday yay! :)

Ive used my Alpen lights for my hex today hun, I dont have any quark in. Might just make do with a hot choccy and a banana or some fruit and a couple of mini meringues x

Yummy I love my mini meringues ! Sounds like some good choices you've got there :p.

Ok - im stuffed lol

Leftover chicken breast with beetroot and pickles followed by fruit salad and a hot choccy x

Wow sounds delish, you did well ! :D xx

Ok - im stuffed lol Leftover chicken breast with beetroot and pickles followed by fruit salad and a hot choccy x

Yum yum , I got pickled onions and beetroot to go with my salad, forgot to put them on ,
Must remember tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back