Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good afternoon :)

Hope your having a lovely day off. Oh it's stopped raining here now but I've little to do so taking it easy. Xx

Good afternoon ladies (and gents if your reading lol)

Its miserable weather here - so glad it stayed sunny over the holiday weekend :D

Ive been into town this morning to the bank and whilst there got some bargains hehe. A new denim skirt £5, a dress £7 and a new pair of black knee length leather boots reduced from £60 to £12 but when I tried them on I noticed the lining inside the leg was ripped so I asked for a further discount and got them for £10.80 whoooop - all that for £22.80 im a happy shopper :p

Good afternoon :)

Hope your having a lovely day off. Oh it's stopped raining here now but I've little to do so taking it easy. Xx

Afternoon Cookie - Its stopped raining here for now glad your taking it easy hun thats what days off are for yayyyy xx

Good afternoon ladies (and gents if your reading lol)

Its miserable weather here - so glad it stayed sunny over the holiday weekend :D

Ive been into town this morning to the bank and whilst there got some bargains hehe. A new denim skirt £5, a dress £7 and a new pair of black knee length leather boots reduced from £60 to £12 but when I tried them on I noticed the lining inside the leg was ripped so I asked for a further discount and got them for £10.80 whoooop - all that for £22.80 im a happy shopper :p

Good bargains...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

I love bargain hunting for anything ( we are on a very tight budget, but even if not I prefer second hand furniture that I can Jazz up ) Most of clothes are bought online or Primarni for day to day wear...I love it when JS sell off their clothes... I am looking for a swing seat for the garden but am going around looking for the best deal...xx

I love bargain hunting for anything ( we are on a very tight budget, but even if not I prefer second hand furniture that I can Jazz up ) Most of clothes are bought online or Primarni for day to day wear...I love it when JS sell off their clothes... I am looking for a swing seat for the garden but am going around looking for the best deal...xx

Its very rare I pay full price these days especially for clothing and shoes/boots. I get a lot from Asda - they have a 4 week turnaround in their George dept, so If I see something I wait, normally the sale starts the week before I get paid, ive had some great stuff for a couple of quid. I love Primani too they have some lovely stuff in and its ideal for casual wear for work etc. Matalan also get some good deals, I got a lovely grey pinafore dress for work in there for £3 :D xx

Well done on the bargains! Love that sort of shopping trip. Didn't know about asda and their 4 week turnaround, will have to keep an eye on that. I did buy a black dress from there for £2 and a pair of trousers for £3.

Back