Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Well done on the bargains! Love that sort of shopping trip. Didn't know about asda and their 4 week turnaround, will have to keep an eye on that. I did buy a black dress from there for £2 and a pair of trousers for £3.

I get loads of my stuff there Anju its good quality too. x

I need to go shopping with you, not very good at keeping the focus to spot a bargain! Brett says I'm hopeless but I can shop for food no problem, xx

I need to go shopping with you, not very good at keeping the focus to spot a bargain! Brett says I'm hopeless but I can shop for food no problem, xx

You can come shopping with me anytime hun. I surprised myself lol I hate shopping alone as I like an opinion when I try things on. I think I was in every clothes shop in the shopping centre x

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 Alpen Lights

Brekkie -
2 Alpen Lights

Dinner -
Home made soup (BNS, Sweet potato, carrots, mixed peppers, onion, garlic, turmeric, 2 x chicken oxo cubes, salt, pepper and oregano)

Tea - Spag Bol (
Extra lean mince, packed with mushrooms and onions, garlic and tomato puree) on a bed of spaghetti

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
None yet

Syns -
Sugar(1) milk (0.5) Total 1.5 -will have a hot choccy later maybe with some marshmallows or maybe some sb cake and fruit

Your soup sounds lovely... You can make it the next time your shopping buddy comes to stay ;) or when you go to visit her! Lol xx

Lol - I think id have to add extras like chilli as she likes it spicy ...... ooooo I forgot I added paprika too lol x

Is it weigh in tomoz?

It is hun - im thinking of putting a holiday in - my scales are showing 2lb on and I know I had 2 meals off plan but not enough to warrant that gain as ive been 100% before and after those 2 meals - no choccy no alcohol boooo maybe I should have had some lol

It is hun - im thinking of putting a holiday in - my scales are showing 2lb on and I know I had 2 meals off plan but not enough to warrant that gain as ive been 100% before and after those 2 meals - no choccy no alcohol boooo maybe I should have had some lol

I hate the bloody scales sometimes I mean 2 meals can not make u gain 2lbs.
It must be water retention hun xx

Fingers crossed for you if you decide to go, wouldn't blame ya if you booked a holiday in xx

A holiday sounds like the sensible option to me... That way you won't be disappointed if the scales don't say what you want them too..... Target is yours next week for sure!! :)

Back