Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol its not a name shes mentioned. Oh Charlie is another one ( I dont like this one) hehe

Charlie means he'll be a bugger... Bro's name is Charles Richard and from the day he was put in my arms he has always been Charlie... Naughty and wayward ( but I love him with every breath) xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Lol ive been given my orders no hand knit clothes!!! :eek: she thinks theyre old fashioned. Pah when he stays here he will be in whatever I put him in lol. I used to knit for them all the time when they were little how times change eh

She has a few names on the list but no definites yet, she likes Thomas, William, James, Harrison, Matthew and Ethan those are the ones I can remember lol.

Just playing catch up.....AGAIN! LOL
my besty has just had a little boy last week and named him Ethan, cute name me thinks ;
Hope you're OK and been enjoying your time off xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Boooooooooo to no hand knitted clothes, there are some lovely things to knit for little ones. Choosing a name for baby is so hard, it's better to wait until he is born, Nathan was 1 week old before we decided on his name!!!

I had names picked for both sexes, Andrea was always going to be an Andrea no matter what she looked like, we didnt choose a definite name for Ian until after he was born OH chose it after I had him :D

Oooo I'm liking those names... Especially Matthew ;)
I still think Hector pmsl :D

Pmslllllllllllllll @ Hector

Andrea chose Matthew as she wanted to try and remember my dad somehow - his surname was Matthews ( Couldnt really call a baby Roland could she lol) x

I've had my name chosen since before I even was preg I had a boy and a girl name for at least 2 years and it's sticking :D I love Harrison that's adorable x

Harrison is one of the newer/latest ones she has in mind. No doubt she will change her mind a thousand times before Sept lol x

I love hand knitted stuff! Remember when i was hunting for the bonnet photo Sheila? Here it is!!!

Congrats on the blue bundle....! Xxx

Awwww yes I remember and how bloody gorgeous does she look!! how adorable - I love hand knittys lol

Thanks hunnie were chuffed to bits x

My Nan has been knitting ever since we told her she's getting her first great grandchild :)
We've got bags of little cardigans, booties and hats and we've picked one out for baby's going home outfit :)
I think its lovely and not old fashioned at all- in fact it means more cos its so personal and I couldn't really stop my Nan, she's so excited :)

As for names, we've had our names picked up since we found out we were having our baby. The girls name we've had picked since we got engaged 5 years ago :)
We struggled with middle names but we've settled on them now :)
We have got a back up for each in case we see baby and he/she doesn't look like the name we've picked! X

Love it!!

I think its good to have a back up exactly for that reason hun xx

Charlie means he'll be a bugger... Bro's name is Charles Richard and from the day he was put in my arms he has always been Charlie... Naughty and wayward ( but I love him with every breath) xx

from the dark side with love...xx

My nieces daughter is a Charley (Charlotte) she is evil and shes 14 lol all I can think of is her even though I know its going to be a different sex!

Im hoping she doesnt settle on it her OH isnt too keen on it to start with x

Just playing catch up.....AGAIN! LOL
my besty has just had a little boy last week and named him Ethan, cute name me thinks ;
Hope you're OK and been enjoying your time off xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol hi hun I move fast ( even if it is only on screen pmsl)

I love Ethan too, they are quite keen on Thomas at the moment so watch this space.

My week off has flown over, not done a lot just glad to be off work and chilling. Hope your well hun x

She was toying with Matthew(for my dad) and middle name (William) her other Grandad and her dads middle name. xx

My Matthew was going to be a William or a Matthew William.... But it didn't go with my surname... And because he's only little now I bet he would have been called little willy! :eek::D

Back