HEXA - Mozzarella
HEXB -
2 Alpen lights

Brekkie -
Melon, grapes, red apple, banana and raisins

Dinner -
Tuna onion and mozzarella panini with salad

Tea -
Chicken and Ham Salad with SW chips ( beetroot, pickles, gherkins, cherry toms, pease pudding)

Drinks -
Tea, diet coke

Snacks -
Pear and satsumas if im hungry

Syns -
Raisins (2) Panini (11.5) grrr Milk (0.5) Sugar (1) Total 15

Morning everyone hope your all well? Im off out for lunch in a bit then Andrea is popping over later. She text earlier to say she's had another nosebleed today :(
Thats 4 lately. I will be back later to catch up with everyone. Have a good day lovelies xx
Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Enjoy your day with Andrea, aren't nosebleeds blood pressure related, I know somebody medical will be along to give me the right answer ;) x

Hello im back :D Oh no I hear you all cry lol. I had home cooked ham ( I cut all the fat off) chunky wedges and 2 fried eggs for lunch not the best option but made the best of choices on the pub menu.

Andrea just left they dropped the pram/buggy off put it all together to make sure all the parts were there (its so cute). The nosebleeds are due to hormonal changes and are quite common in pregnancy :-( they dont last long they are just a nuisance poor bugga. She had 2 in work the other week.

I bought a new dress today for my night out with the girls next week (and its not black whoop) , bought shoes and jewellery too - the shoes need to go back as they are too tight on my bad foot and id be crippled so not worth keeping them as they would just lie in the wardrobe. x

Back