Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

The dress is lovely. The blue suits you. Hope you find some new shoes that fit right soon.
have a great Sunday x

Dress is gorgeous hun and you look so skinny! It does however look black on my computer :p Have you tried red? Think it might suit you?
Aw poor Andrea, hope she feels better soon.
Kev had a look through the fakeaways book as a friend of his at work has it and brought it in for him, i think he's writing out recipes lol :)

I hate shoes! I seriously wonder sometimes if i'm female lol! Trainers, flip flops or DM's (weather and activity dependent lol) but then i wore DM's under my (non-white) wedding dress so not much of a surprise hehe ;)

What are you up to today chica? xx

Good morning :)

Wow Sheila you look gorgeous in that dress, I ignored your facial expression it looked quite a serious selfie. The dress shows your shape nicely and you look so tiny too, the buggy looks nice too. Xx

Morning Sheila :), hope your daughter is feeling much better now hun. Wow look at you ! You look stunning in that dress ! I like that its nearly black, makes it stand out and different, the lace detail is very pretty too. That looks like the perfect target pic to me Sheila, who needs 1.5lbs eh ? :D

Kay xx

I was going to say morning ladies but it's afternoon lol. Only been up 40mins. Having a massive plate of fruit, sb cake and a yogurt. Im taxiing in a little while then coming back to prep the fakeaway doner meat for my tea. The boys will probably have the real thing :eek: Thank you for all your lovely comments on my dress and my shape. I actually feel comfy in it even if it is a little figure hugging lol. Im taking the blue shoes back, will prob just wear my silver faith sandals xx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I still stand by what I said earlier, think that should be your target pic, you look super slim and sexy mrs ! :D Your family must be well proud of your journey Sheila :p .

Kay xx

Lol I think id have to photoshop my head if that was my target pic Kay. It's not the best selfie haha. They are very proud of what I've done hun all of them tell me to stop now grrrr lol x

Lol I think id have to photoshop my head if that was my target pic Kay. It's not the best selfie haha. They are very proud of what I've done hun all of them tell me to stop now grrrr lol x

Yep I know some members on here have changed their target figure once they got closer, but I know I asked you about that a week ago and you said your content with where you are and I think that's great. Your selfie is not that bad Sheila, you look lovely in that dress ;).

Kay xx

Sheila you look amazing in that dress ,
And as been said sooo slim , :)
Sliver shoes and accessories will be gorgeous xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww bless you all - thank you :grouphugg:

Well the boys are at the pub, and ive done my mix for the Doner Kebab eekk I hope it tastes nice lol I know it wont taste like the real thing but at least its different and SYN FREE whoop x

Definitely going to get fake away book and also fancy little book of lunches -what are your thoughts on the latter

Definitely going to get fake away book and also fancy little book of lunches -what are your thoughts on the latter

Ive not had a look at the little book of lunches hun to be honest - If I struggled for ideas for work then it may be worth buying, but ive managed so far, as I can usually think of things or I take leftovers from night before. Could you have a look at it in group to get a couple of ideas? you could even just use group copy to write out stuff to save you buying it?

The fakeaway book - I will use more often as its meal ideas for the family and thats what I struggle with. xx

Hellooo :) I hope you like your kebab hun.... What are you having with it?? Xx

I hope so too hun lol - ive got wholemeal pitta, lettuce, tomato, gherkins and fresh lemons, will do some SW chips with it and i'll make some garlic mayo using lighter than light mayo and some fresh garlic nom nom x

Back