Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Definitely going to get fake away book and also fancy little book of lunches -what are your thoughts on the latter[/QUOTE
Sorry fir nutting in I like the little book if lunches there are ideas for home and when out.

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal Pitta (tweaked as I couldnt get WW ones)

Brekkie -
SB cake, Grapes, melon and pineapple with a Brooklea syn free greek yogurt

Dinner -
Chicken Breast, cherry toms and pease pudding

Tea-
SW Doner Kebab in Pitta with salad and SW chipsDSC_1592.JPG DSC_1593.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max, Ribena NAS

Snacks -
Apple

Syns -
SB cake (2) Sugar (1) milk (0.5) Garlic mayo ( 3) Total 6.5 - may have an options later for 2 taking me to 8.5

HEXB -

Brekkie -

Dinner -

Tea-
SW Doner Kebab in Pitta with salad and SW chipsView attachment 135493 View attachment 135494

Drinks -

Snacks -
Apple

Syns -
SB cake (2) Sugar (1) milk (0.5) Garlic mayo ( 3) Total 6.5 - may have an options later for 2 taking me to 8.5

OMG ! :drool: drool ! That's simply food heaven !! I'm loving the new fakeaway book ! Doner is defo on my list now, Daz said it was fab too, bet your family loved it ! It looks so yummy Sheila :D, how can anyone want takeaway when you can have food like that ! I love slimming world and you've done a terrific job there !

Kay xx

OMG ! :drool: drool ! That's simply food heaven !! I'm loving the new fakeaway book ! Doner is defo on my list now, Daz said it was fab too, bet your family loved it ! It looks so yummy Sheila :D, how can anyone want takeaway when you can have food like that ! I love slimming world and you've done a terrific job there !

Kay xx

I really enjoyed it Kay, so did OH however son wasnt impressed lol. He likes his junk food too much. OH made gravy to put over his, he had 2 pittas with it and the another 2 slices of bread to dip in the gravy lol then he scoffed an Apple turnover grrrrr

Well after much deliberation (and badgering by a certain Hippo Lover) ;) yes you know who you are lol.

Last nights gain of 2lbs was the straw that broke the camels back as it were, so im going to write down my daily food, be it good or bad. Hopefully it will keep me on track and get rid of the lard ive gained. I will probably also have moans and rants as we all do and let off steam lol but id rather do it on paper than take it out on loved ones - usually hubby gets the brunt of it .

Please feel free to keep me on the straight and narrow - I only ever do EE

17/1/2013

HEXA - 100ml semi skimmed milk/grated cheese
HEXB (Cereal )
Drinks - 3 pints of cordial, 1 cup of tea, 2 glasses of pepsi max

Breakfast - Fruit and Fibre with a banana chopped in
Snack - Satsuma and green grapes
Lunch - Jacket Potato with - Lettuce cucumber tomato red onion - grated cheese
Snack - Black grapes
Tea - Slow cooked diet coke gammon, broccoli, cauli, carrots, boiled potatoes in skins, peas

Syns - 2 tsps sugar 1 crunchie 9.5 = 11.5

I passed on crisps, biscuits and xmas cake today at work - go me

I know I must be blind but only spotted ur diary link just now - so here to subscribe - will have to catch up 2moro as I'm tired now!!

Thx for ur tips to help me get to target - now weighing HEXs and will try some new meals etc this week - it's helping to keep me on my toes - and maybe worth a block of lard eh? Cheersxx

HEXB -

Brekkie -

Dinner -

Tea-
SW Doner Kebab in Pitta with salad and SW chipsView attachment 135493 View attachment 135494

Drinks -

Snacks -
Apple

Syns -

The kebab got me drooling but the chips look divine if it wasn't so late - wd be cooking some now - but mine never come out looking like that - how do u do them??

I know I must be blind but only spotted ur diary link just now - so here to subscribe - will have to catch up 2moro as I'm tired now!!

Thx for ur tips to help me get to target - now weighing HEXs and will try some new meals etc this week - it's helping to keep me on my toes - and maybe worth a block of lard eh? Cheersxx

Hello lovely and welcome :D - I hope the little tips help, you will be at target before you know it!!

Sometimes its just the little things, we become complacent and "forget" to measure hex's, and "oh I'll just have that it wont make a difference really"

Keep me posted hun xx

The kebab got me drooling but the chips look divine if it wasn't so late - wd be cooking some now - but mine never come out looking like that - how do u do them??

Glad you liked the look of the Doner it was tasty. I chip them as normal and then pop in the microwave for about 7.5 mins, then place on one of those mesh racks and spray with frylight. Place in the oven on 180 degrees until brown, I do check half way and give them a little shake just to make sure they brown all over. Ive also sometimes covered them in Paprika or Garlic Salt whilst cooking to add flavour

Dress looks stunning but you would in a bin bag lol, pram looks very fancy :) tempted to try the doner

Awww im blushing :bighug: thank you hun. xx The pram is fancy (expensive) lol but it has everything included and they got a good deal on it so cant complain I suppose. The Doner was tasty - what I would say is don't try to cut it just as you take it out of the oven unless you have a very sharp electric knife as it crumbles. Didnt put me off though lol nom nom had leftovers for dinner today x

Hi hun - Work wasn't too bad today thanks - lots of e mails to catch up on lol. I feel like ive never been away grrr. Short week next week though whoop x

I am back at work tomorrow after 4 Weeks off sick so dreading the number of emails I will have to plough through!!!!!!!!!!1

Back