Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

HEXA - 40G RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal bread

Brekki -
SB cake, grapes, melon, pineapple

Dinner -
leftover Doner meat with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, gherkins, grated carrot pease pudd and a tiny amount of the garlic mayo that was left

Tea -
Garlic chicken breast with mushrooms, onions and mixed peppers

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, Ribena NAS, choccy options

Snacks -
Cheese on toast (hexa and b) with tiny amount of balsamic glaze, onion o's crisps

Syns -
Hot choccy (2) SB cake (2) onion o's (3) Garlic mayo (1) Balsamic (1) Total 9

HEXA - 40G RF mature cheddar HEXB - 2 x 400g wholemeal bread Brekki - SB cake, grapes, melon, pineapple Dinner - leftover Doner meat with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, gherkins, grated carrot pease pudd and a tiny amount of the garlic mayo that was left Tea - Garlic chicken breast with mushrooms, onions and mixed peppers Drinks - Pepsi Max, Ribena NAS, choccy options Snacks - Cheese on toast (hexa and b) with tiny amount of balsamic glaze, onion o's crisps Syns - Hot choccy (2) SB cake (2) onion o's (3) Garlic mayo (1) Balsamic (1) Total 9

Am sooo far behind on peoples diaries oops. Garlic chicken mmmm x

Hi Sheila have a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for your lovely words of support on my diary hun, I so do appreciate it :). Hope we will all be celebrating tomorrow with a new target member ! :D

Kay xx

Evening ladies hope your all well? What a glorious day its been :D I will post my eats for the day and then pop over to diaries. xx

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB-
2 Alpen Lights (old stock)

Brekki -
SB cake, melon, pineapple, grapes, banana and mullerlight vanilla yogurt

Dinner -
Garlic chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, cheese(hexa), pease pudding, tiny amount of balsamic glaze.

Tea -
Pork chop pan fried on a bed of savoury rice topped with fried red and yellow pepper and a full punnet of mushrooms, cucumber and sliced boiled egg. DSC_1597.JPG

Drinks -
Pepsi max and ........... 5 glasses of Ribena NAS unheard of for me to drink as much at work lol

Snacks -
Snack a Jack Caramel jumbo

Syns -
Snack a jack (2.5) SB cake (2) Balsamic (1) Total so far 5.5

Evening Sheila :), wow your tea looks amazing ! That's a fab food day for 5.5 syns, really good a day before weigh in, well done hun ! :D xx

Evening Sheila :), wow your tea looks amazing ! That's a fab food day for 5.5 syns, really good a day before weigh in, well done hun ! :D xx

Thanks hun - I will have my hot choccy later taking me to 7.5 but thats still low for me :) Ive tried my best to have loads of SF this week and drink more :D xx

Thanks hun - I will have my hot choccy later taking me to 7.5 but thats still low for me :) Ive tried my best to have loads of SF this week and drink more :D xx

Well done on the superfree, that's sure gonna boost your losses and yay to the `drinking more' ...... juice and water I hope :D xx

Back