Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

My wardrobe WAS mostly black, I now try to buy colours as I lose the weight. The dress was only £18 in Matalan I accessorised with silver and blue jewellery sandals and bag. I now buy reds, creams, blues, greys - well all sorts really lol

Wow it looks a lot more than £18, you did well there :), silver and blue is a lovely combo. I love contrasting dark clothes with bright accessories but have never worn block colours especially in bright colours like red, although I love them, probably a confidence thing. I do love pastels in the summer though, I like soft feminine colours :p baby pink is my fav ! hehe xx

Hello :) ooh I've just seen your pics gorgeous lady! Looking fab. Sarah Milican speaks just like you doesn't she? Xx

Love the pics, you look lovely in the dress, what's in the glass in the middle of the table? x

Morning! You look great in the pics Have a good day

Good morning :)

Did you have a good time last night? I'm due out of bed very soon, promise haha xx

Good afternoon lovelies - how is everyone?

We were at a house party yesterday from 4.30pm Ive never seen so many people cram into 1 house lol. I was very good with the alcohol I had 3 and then drank diet coke, however the food was a different matter .................. I couldn't resist all the yummy beige food and went a bit OTT. I started off well with a Jacket spud topped with a little cheese and spinach then it all went downhill after that lol. I got home at 1.30am and didnt get up until gone 12 oops

Having a lazy day today I think :D I only have 3 days in work this week and then me and OH are off to Leeds on Friday coming back Saturday. He booked it ages ago for my birthday so he's paying whooop

Happy bank hol Sheila ,
Glad you had a good evening don't stress bout the food , we can't follow SW 100% all the time , we all still have to live a life and enjoy ourselves,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Von Happy holiday to you too. Im having a lazy one still in my pjs lol.

I didnt even feel guilty whilst eating last night I enjoyed it - I popped a roast pot into my mouth and OH was standing beside me, he drew breath and said oooooooooo Sheila S -I -N-S, I said actually its S-Y-N-S and I dont care :D jog on boy

Afternoon Von Happy holiday to you too. Im having a lazy one still in my pjs lol. I didnt even feel guilty whilst eating last night I enjoyed it - I popped a roast pot into my mouth and OH was standing beside me, he drew breath and said oooooooooo Sheila S -I -N-S, I said actually its S-Y-N-S and I dont care :D jog on boy

I am still in my pj's haven't been dressed since Saturday night hehe. Very lazy but I have enjoyed it
Glad you enjoyed your food, a bit of something you fancy does you good, you can't give up everything x

Afternoon Von Happy holiday to you too. Im having a lazy one still in my pjs lol. I didnt even feel guilty whilst eating last night I enjoyed it - I popped a roast pot into my mouth and OH was standing beside me, he drew breath and said oooooooooo Sheila S -I -N-S, I said actually its S-Y-N-S and I dont care :D jog on boy

Whoo hoo
One for the girls lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Von Happy holiday to you too. Im having a lazy one still in my pjs lol.

I didnt even feel guilty whilst eating last night I enjoyed it - I popped a roast pot into my mouth and OH was standing beside me, he drew breath and said oooooooooo Sheila S -I -N-S, I said actually its S-Y-N-S and I dont care :D jog on boy

Pmsllllllllllllllllllllll :D:D:D:D

No point in getting dressed if you're not going anywhere! :) I'll be back in mine again shortly hehe!

Xx

This made me laugh so much I nearly choked on my squash! Are you trying to kill me?!?! :8855: xx

Back