Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ahh its your birthday too!! How lovely. Happy birthday :) I'm 30 again today. (Ok 32 damn) xx

Happy happy burpday chica!! Hope that you get well and truly spoilt rotten and if you don't send the culprit to me cos I just bought a mallet :p xxx

Awwww bless you all and thank you so much. I've had a not so bad day at work, been spoiled by family and FRIENDS you know who you are ladies, luv you lots xxx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Birthday Sheila, hope you are having a wonderful day and being spoilt rotten x

Glad you've enjoyed your day hun :D, hope you have a fab time with OH on the weekend, don't worry about weigh in tomorrow :), with birthday week nothing is off limits, indulge and enjoy !! :p xx

Glad you've enjoyed your day hun :D, hope you have a fab time with OH on the weekend, don't worry about weigh in tomorrow :), with birthday week nothing is off limits, indulge and enjoy !! :p xx

Thanks Kay hun. Im not stressing too much about WI tomorrow, target would have been nice but I know ive had a bad weekend with food and drink, I will get there :D x

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekkie -
Grapes, pineapple, SB cake and a brooklea strawberry greek yogurt

Dinner -
Jacket potato with tuna/mayo, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and red onion

Tea -
Rib Eye Steak with SW chips, hexa, boiled egg, beetroot, gherkins, mushrooms, onions and peppers, hexb DSC_1644.jpg

Drinks -
Pepsi max, Lemon and Lime NAS water

Snacks - None yet

Syns -
Mayo (3) SB cake (2) Flora (2)

Awwww bless you all and thank you so much. I've had a not so bad day at work, been spoiled by family and FRIENDS you know who you are ladies, luv you lots xxx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Birthday (sorry I'm late!!) glad u've been spoilt - ur a lovely lady and nice that ur friends & family have shown ur loved and appreciated!!

Happy Birthday (sorry I'm late!!) glad u've been spoilt - ur a lovely lady and nice that ur friends & family have shown ur loved and appreciated!!

Thank you hunni - awww im blushing now :p . Im spoiling myself with a hot choccy with marshmallows in before bed :D

Back