Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hope weigh in goes well xx

Evening ladies I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lost 1.5lbs tonight so im 0.5 under target whoop :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: I am a happy bunny tonight xxxxx

Well done!!!! Well done!!!!! That us brilliant news!!!!!

Evening ladies I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lost 1.5lbs tonight so im 0.5 under target whoop :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: I am a happy bunny tonight xxxxx

How bloody fantastic are you!!!! :bliss:
You are amazing honey well done you :D :D :D
You deserve it and I hope you're on cloud 432 right now and super proud of yourself xxx

Oh my god!! Oh my god !!
I am so pleased ... Yay!!! hubby Defo needs to treat you in Leeds now ... Xxx

Whoop whoop ! :talk017: Yay to being a happy bunny ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: So well deserved, I'm so so happy for you hun ! :D Amazing Sheila, you did it on your Birthday week ! Double celebrations ! Whoop ! Congrats, TARGET MEMBER !!! xx

*Does best goth pegging out the washing dance* Absolutely fantabuloss babes... Well deserved... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Back