Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yeah and I've made my curry, eaten it and everything........ And still no pics!! Maybe by the time I've washed the dishes they'll be up for us to nosy at :p

Ok ladies pics taken (following my back going into severe spasm going to take them :cry::cry:) couldnt move OH offered to help but I just froze!!

Anyhow my flipping phone wont load onto here I will keep trying :D

Hope your backs ok x

Thanks ladies - the tramadol must be working I feel spaced out lol.

Ive had tea and done lunches for tomorrow so I can chill now until bedtime. Still trying to get phone to load pics grrrr

Good evening Sheila :)

Ooh sorry to hear about your back. You've not mentioned it for a while I kinda hoped it'd had eased for good, hope you'll be feeling better soon. Do you have an appointment due? Xxx

Good evening Sheila :)

Ooh sorry to hear about your back. You've not mentioned it for a while I kinda hoped it'd had eased for good, hope you'll be feeling better soon. Do you have an appointment due? Xxx

Hello lovely - the pain is there all the time so I kinda get used to it, but earlier it was a searing pain and caught my breath, it brought tears to my eyes, poor David couldnt do anything to help as I couldnt bare him to touch me to even move my laptop from my knee. Its eased a lot now thank goodness.

I rang the hospital on Thursday and there will be an appt out in the post for me 4 weeks before the date which is JULY!! im going to ring to see if I can get a cancellation before then.

Thanks ladies - the tramadol must be working I feel spaced out lol. Ive had tea and done lunches for tomorrow so I can chill now until bedtime. Still trying to get phone to load pics grrrr

Sorry to hear you've had a bad day with your back hunni x

Oh no, sorry to hear about your back, don't worry about the pics hun, have an early night and take good rest. I'm glad the SW scales show less then yours :p, you can put your mind to rest about Wednesday now, I'm sure you'll do just fine lovely ;) xx

Oh no, sorry to hear about your back, don't worry about the pics hun, have an early night and take good rest. I'm glad the SW scales show less then yours :p, you can put your mind to rest about Wednesday now, I'm sure you'll do just fine lovely ;) xx

Thanks hunni - ive still got the phone attached trying to load pics lol its not playing ball!!!

Ive just amended my foodage for today as I fancied salad for tea with my sausages rather than mushrooms etc. Ive had loads of SF today and will keep that up until WI. Ive got leftovers for tomorrows dinner and tons of fruit for brekkie and snacks. Also need to keep up the fluids. x

Thanks hunni - ive still got the phone attached trying to load pics lol its not playing ball!!!

Ive just amended my foodage for today as I fancied salad for tea with my sausages rather than mushrooms etc. Ive had loads of SF today and will keep that up until WI. Ive got leftovers for tomorrows dinner and tons of fruit for brekkie and snacks. Also need to keep up the fluids. x

Wow that's a lot you've got packed in there, all good stuff, I'm sure if you keep that up till Wednesday the scales will be on the lower side :). Glad you had a fab time with your OH. Can't wait to see the pics when their up :p xx

Back