Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

HEXA - 30g Cheddar
HEXB -
wholemeal roll

Brekkie - Grapes, strawberries, pineapple SB cake

Dinner -
Turkey strips, cucumber, tomatoes, gherkins, pease pudding, pickled onions

Tea -
Curried Turkey burgers, sweet potato chips, mushrooms, cucumber, toms, fried egg hex a and b

Drinks -
Options hot choccy, pepsi max

Snacks -
S and V chipsticks, Rice pudding

Syns-
SB cake (2) S n V chipsticks (3.5) hot choccy (2) - Total 7.5 so far

Morning Sheila, have a wonderful Saturday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning :)

Hope your well and recovered from your very long shift. Have a lovely day today. I'm in work at 3-1 again but I'll nip n tomorrow if not tonight xx

Hope you're having a good day :happy036:

Good morning :)

Hope your well and recovered from your very long shift. Have a lovely day today. I'm in work at 3-1 again but I'll nip n tomorrow if not tonight xx

Hi Cookie - I had a lovely lie in thanks, however was kept awake by a really sore mouth, its full of ulcers. Im thinking too much pineapple :-( so going to give it a miss for a few days and see how I go, meanwhile ill gargle with warm salty water yuk lol. I hope your shift isnt too bad hun x

Hi Beckie - Not been up too long hun I worked almost 12 hours yesterday so I was shattered lol. Hows you? x

Oh oh no, that's a long shift :eek: have a good rest today. I'm good thanks, 1.5lbs off at weigh in today so I'm pretty happy with that. Going to try more salads and less potatoes this week :D x

Oh oh no, that's a long shift :eek: have a good rest today. I'm good thanks, 1.5lbs off at weigh in today so I'm pretty happy with that. Going to try more salads and less potatoes this week :D x

1.5 off is brill well done chick. Ive lived on salads, fruit n veg since I got back from Leeds. Im hoping to lose some of my gain from last week so that im still in target and can relax a bit. I dont often have a blow out like I did in Leeds so should be ok up to WI this week. I am out with the girls at the end of the month so will try and get some more off before then to give me a little bit leverage for WI the week after that hehe x

Afternoon hun :) Ouch to the mouth ulcers!! :( do you have anything nice planned for today? It's lovely and sunny :)

Im thinking I might just pop to the local shops and get some more fruit n veg, have a look around a couple of the clothes shops. Ive just realised I have no summer clothes that fit me :-( I dont want to walk around in leggings and jumpers this weather. Might look for some linen pants and new tops whilst im out x

Back