Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I hate people who can't drive, this week someone was driving really close behind me, made an illegal move to overtake me, and then when we stopped at lights the guy wound down his window and started shouting at me :eek:

I hate people who can't drive, this week someone was driving really close behind me, made an illegal move to overtake me, and then when we stopped at lights the guy wound down his window and started shouting at me :eek:

Grrrrr I hate people like that. I had pulled into the retail park, there was a car behind me, I indicated to pull into a space and when I did I couldnt get my car in because the girl who had been parked in the space opposite was coming into my space to pull out to save her reversing, so I just sat there and put my hands up as if to say wtf are you doing , I wouldnt move nor would she I had cars pipping at me so I had no option to reverse to let her out and find myself another space. If she had come into the shop id have ripped into her

Grrrrr I hate people like that. I had pulled into the retail park, there was a car behind me, I indicated to pull into a space and when I did I couldnt get my car in because the girl who had been parked in the space opposite was coming into my space to pull out to save her reversing, so I just sat there and put my hands up as if to say wtf are you doing , I wouldnt move nor would she I had cars pipping at me so I had no option to reverse to let her out and find myself another space. If she had come into the shop id have ripped into her

What an inconsiderate driver :eek: you had right of way! I really wonder how some people passed their tests! I'm a relatively new driver (1 year) but I still think I drive better than a lot of experienced drivers as some people are so dangerous! I wish you had seen her in the shops haha :D

What an inconsiderate driver :eek: you had right of way! I really wonder how some people passed their tests! I'm a relatively new driver (1 year) but I still think I drive better than a lot of experienced drivers as some people are so dangerous! I wish you had seen her in the shops haha :D

Oh so do I lol im not really the argumentative type - it takes a lot to make me angry but I wouldnt have given her the lickings of a dog lol. Ive only been past my test 8yrs I had my license from age 17 but didnt go through my 1st test until I was 44 :eek: Things just got in the way - many operations on my foot, lack of money etc. I got there eventually

Oh so do I lol im not really the argumentative type - it takes a lot to make me angry but I wouldnt have given her the lickings of a dog lol. Ive only been past my test 8yrs I had my license from age 17 but didnt go through my 1st test until I was 44 :eek: Things just got in the way - many operations on my foot, lack of money etc. I got there eventually

hahaha maybe one one day you will see her again. I learnt when I was 17 and then failed my test before moving to Uni, at Uni I didn't need to drive and gave up until last year. Finally passed last year at 22 :)

Hi Texty sounds like you had an interesting day!

You will get there dont look at the big picture, use smaller goals which losses seem more realistic. I know ive said it before to others, but when you set little goals and reach them you could give yourself a little non food treat, a nail polish, a new book, a spray tan just something small but gives you an incentive to move onto the next mini goal x
I'm sure I've shared this before, but I match up my treat to the colour of the sticker. I try to get something that will last, like a necklace, bangles, earrings, shoes, handbag. That way I have a constant reminder of what I lost and achieved. I plan in advance according to the colour I'm approaching which can be fun too x

I'm sure I've shared this before, but I match up my treat to the colour of the sticker. I try to get something that will last, like a necklace, bangles, earrings, shoes, handbag. That way I have a constant reminder of what I lost and achieved. I plan in advance according to the colour I'm approaching which can be fun too x

I remember you saying ages ago about your little treats Anju just couldnt remember how you worked it lol. Its a fab idea though xx

Boooo to the stupid driver!!! :mad: I think the (went away, came back and now I have no idea what I was going to say there!).... Oh I know, I think the warm weather brings them all out!!! X

I need to look for a pink treat at half stone award :king:

HEXA - 30g parmesan
HEXB -
B Free Wrap

Brekki -
Grapes, strawberries, sb cake, mullerlight vanilla, rice pudd

Dinner -
B Free Wrap with chopped turkey burger, cucumber, tomato and garlic mayo

Tea -
Spag Bol with hexa, 1 slice garlic bread

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max