Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Afternoon lovelies hows everyone?? Just back from taxiing (well it is Sunday) popped to Asda now im back im bored lol

i'm in work but have agreed to work my lunch break to finish at 4:30 so I can get home to watch the Rugby League final game of Magic Weekend on Sky Sports as my team (Warrington) are playing in it.

i'm in work but have agreed to work my lunch break to finish at 4:30 so I can get home to watch the Rugby League final game of Magic Weekend on Sky Sports as my team (Warrington) are playing in it.

Yayyy to the early finish hun. Fingers crossed for your team.

Its just as well im staying indoors now, developed a pain in my tummy and had to run :-(

Me three!!

Loving the new diary name and signature hun + WOW you are on your 1000th diary page x

Evening ladies - I was messing about this afternoon wondering what to change my diary name to, got bored and thought oh ill think of something later - I didnt realised it had saved what id typed lol . Oh well it will stay until I think of something more original. I hope you have all had a brilliant sunny day. I had a little bit of an upset tummy earlier im hoping its settled down now x

Evening :)

Lol at the diary name change :D I think you should keep it, it's perfect :)

Booo to the upset tummy :( Hope you're ok now hun xx

Lol I cant do anything right you know that hehe.

It seems fine now thanks hun - just wait and see if my tea affects it :( x

Back