Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Sorry for picking at your brains tonight Sheila :D hehe, but I have another question ... you know in the SW books and on their website, their desserts look so lush, but I notice they use a dusting of icing sugar or cocoa powder on the finished product. Do u think they take that into account when they syn it per serving, or is it negligible ? Because I love dressing my food when serving it to others, not bothered for myself, it makes it look pretty on the plate, but its such a small amount, is it worth syning ? :) xx

Oh I want to see pics when u do :D. How many syns are the trifle sponge fingers ? xx

Edit:: 3.5syns each not 2.5 hun

I split the 0.5 syn jelly between 4 glasses to syn value is pretty minimal, I used 2 sponges and the aerosol is 1.5 syns per 12g

Edit:: 3.5syns each not 2.5 hun

I split the 0.5 syn jelly between 4 glasses to syn value is pretty minimal, I used 2 sponges and the aerosol is 1.5 syns per 12g

Oh thanks for the breakdown of syns, that helps :), I just sent u another question lol xx

Sorry for picking at your brains tonight Sheila :D hehe, but I have another question ... you know in the SW books and on their website, their desserts look so lush, but I notice they use a dusting of icing sugar or cocoa powder on the finished product. Do u think they take that into account when they syn it per serving, or is it negligible ? Because I love dressing my food when serving it to others, not bothered for myself, it makes it look pretty on the plate, but its such a small amount, is it worth syning ? :) xx

I did think about this Kay because the Falafels I planned from the SW site said syn free, however there is half a tsp of baking powder in them and thats not free, thus making it negligable again so in that instance they mustnt count it. I personally probably wouldn't count it but thats just me hun. :D

I did think about this Kay because the Falafels I planned from the SW site said syn free, however there is half a tsp of baking powder in them and thats not free, thus making it negligable again so in that instance they mustnt count it. I personally probably wouldn't count it but thats just me hun. :D

Oh great, me neither then ! :D thanks hun xx

Morning poppet :) All this dessert talk, i'm sure you're all just trying to drive me crazy! :p xx

Morning Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening all hope everyone is well? Just going to make tea then I'll catch up with whats been happening today xx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening all hope everyone is well? Just going to make tea then I'll catch up with whats been happening today xx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening Sheila :p, hope u had a brill day hun. Look forward to catching up in a bit and seeing your lovely eats :D xx

HEXA - 40g RF cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
Rice Pudding, pineapple, grapes, banana sprinkled with cinnamon

Dinner -
Jacket potato, tuna/mayo, red onion, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, boiled egg, hexa DSC_0998.JPG

Tea -
3 x WW cumberland sausages, mushrooms, fried egg, tinned toms, hexb DSC_1767.jpg

Drinks -
Lime and Lemon water, pepsi max, ribena NAS

Snacks -
Will have some fruit later

Syns -
Mayo (5) 3 Sausages (1.5) Total 6.5

Evening Kay - my day wasnt too bad thanks hun, nothing very exciting to eat today lol. EE day for me :D x

You went back to EE :p, you probably missed it. Do u think u will make it to weigh in tomorrow hun after the funeral ? xx

Back