Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening Sheila , glad your Uncle had a good send off and things went as well as they can.

How has the rest of your evening been hun ? :)

Kay xx

Evening lovely - Ive had a chilled night Andrea just left to go pick her hubby up.

I wont even venture to list todays eats - lets just say brekkie was on plan, fruit for afters was on plan - and then it all went t*ts up :eek: oh well back on it tomorrow x

I think you're allowed to have an off day plan under the circumstances hun... You'll be straight back on plan again tomorrow xx

Thanks hun - I sure will be. There was nothing at all that was healthy it was out of my control. I'll be good tomorrow and Friday most of Saturday but im out on Sat night with the girls so will be consuming lots of alcohol oops

Thanks hun - I sure will be. There was nothing at all that was healthy it was out of my control. I'll be good tomorrow and Friday most of Saturday but im out on Sat night with the girls so will be consuming lots of alcohol oops

Again?? :D
Don't forget the pics :p

Hi Shelia!! You got to target!! WELL DONE LUV!! :D :D :clap: :clap:

Soooooo made up for you. You totally deserve it !!!
hope you doin ok? Xx

Hello Sheila hope your well Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Sheila, how's your week? My half term has flown by. Back to school for a break next week. Haha

Hiya Kitty love :D. Thanks hunni I eventually did it lol. Im good thanks how's you xxx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm good too :) joined my meeting last night and it went pretty well. Apart from being 5lbs heavier in the evening. The jeans won't have helped. And the belt :)

Hi Sam hun. My week has been a mixed bag lol. Off plan from lunchtime yesterday due to circumstances. On plan today and most of tomorrow but out on sat night arghhh lol. Aww you will be fine im sure hun x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening Sheila :)

Back