Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

The turkey meatloaf looks so yummy, was it easy to make?

You look gorgeous in your dress, the style & colour really suit you x

It was simple Michelle extra lean turkey mince, then I added onions, garlic, herbs, salt, pepper and some mild curry powder, I think it needed a little something to make it moist as it was a little dry, but still tasty. I took some cold on my salad today nom nom.

Awww thanks the dress is really comfy and fits like a glove xx

Good afternoon :)
Photos look amazing looks like a fab night out and you look lovely in that blue dress.
Meatloaf look yummy too xx

Evening lovely - it was a good night I do have little blanks lol

The meatloaf was lovely when hot with chips yummy xx

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 Alpen Lights

Brekkie -
Grapes, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple and toffee mullerlight yogurt

Dinner -
Turkey meatloaf, grated cheese (hexa) grated carrot, beetroot ,boiled egg, mixed salad leaves, tomato and salad cream

Tea -
Corned Beef, mushrooms, pease pudding, mixed salad leaves, boiled egg and balsamic glaze

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, pepsi max

Snacks -
Alpen lights (hexb)

Syns -
Salad cream (2) Balsamic Glaze(1) Corned Beef (1.5) hot choccy (2) Total so far 6.5

Evening Sheila :p, wow your food looks sensibly fab lol . Well done on the 6.5 syns. Are u full or still a bit hungry ? How was the rest of your day hun ? xx

Evening Sheila :p, wow your food looks sensibly fab lol . Well done on the 6.5 syns. Are u full or still a bit hungry ? How was the rest of your day hun ? xx

Lol I will probably be hungry later! Ill have my hot choccy and my alpen lights maybe a banana. If im really hungry I still have some "apple pie" left hehe x

Work was busy but the day passed quick so thats good :)x

Hi Sheila ! How you doing?
Your meatloaf looked gorge yest. Where you get the recipe from.

Lol I will probably be hungry later! Ill have my hot choccy and my alpen lights maybe a banana. If im really hungry I still have some "apple pie" left hehe x

Work was busy but the day passed quick so thats good :)x

Oh corrrrr yep how could I forget, your yummy apple pie :D lol. Glad work went real quick for u hun xx

Oh corrrrr yep how could I forget, your yummy apple pie :D lol. Glad work went real quick for u hun xx

I want to eat it but its shouting syns syns syns lol - I know i would still be under 15, but I dont feel ive had a good week with food :-( I txt my C yesterday and shes not replied grrrr

I want to eat it but its shouting syns syns syns lol - I know i would still be under 15, but I dont feel ive had a good week with food :-( I txt my C yesterday and shes not replied grrrr

How many portions did that make ? and how many syns per serving ? xx

Back