Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello ladies. Hows everyone? My day was another busy one arghhh. I had fruit n fibre for brekki and some Philly lightest on crackers for dinner and thats it!! Im starving now. Just had a visit from the pf and weighed lol. Scales are low ish for this time of night so hoping tomorrow I won't be out of target after the weekend :rolleyes: x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening Sheila, hope you have a nice tea :eat:. I'm currently house hunting and it's stressful grr! Hope you've had a good day x

Hello ladies. Hows everyone? My day was another busy one arghhh. I had fruit n fibre for brekki and some Philly lightest on crackers for dinner and thats it!! Im starving now. Just had a visit from the pf and weighed lol. Scales are low ish for this time of night so hoping tomorrow I won't be out of target after the weekend :rolleyes: x

Yay ! well done to the scales going down :p, hope your well this evening lovely and enjoying your tea xx

Hi Sheila !
Hope you've had a good day. Don't be showing off now about the fairy coming to see you.
Im still waiting!?!

Evening ladies im off to wi in 10 mins and im currently fighting the fairy lol bet she shows up after grrr x

Evening, hope WI went ok xx

Hope weigh in went well! X

Back