Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

You wont be disappearing cos your gonna have a good loss :D I wont be able to see until tomorrow night xx

If its a loss you'll see it, if its not u wont see me lol :D xx

Yipeeeeeeeeee well done on the loss that's brill, considering you had a night out with the girls x

Well done on the loss sweetie!! Your body likes your nights out :D Sorry i've been awol, internet was playing up and finally get it working and the app has logged me out and i don't know the password lol, numpty that i am. Is your whatsapp working? Tried to send a message yesterday to wish you luck but just came up with one tick which i think means it sent but not received? i dunno lol xx

Well done on the loss sweetie!! Your body likes your nights out :D Sorry i've been awol, internet was playing up and finally get it working and the app has logged me out and i don't know the password lol, numpty that i am. Is your whatsapp working? Tried to send a message yesterday to wish you luck but just came up with one tick which i think means it sent but not received? i dunno lol xx

Evening hun I thought you had been quiet lol - yes my wats app is working chick. Good to see you about though missed ya xx

Evening hun I thought you had been quiet lol - yes my wats app is working chick. Good to see you about though missed ya xx

Ah maybe it was my end, wouldn't surprise me at the moment lol :rolleyes: xx

Back