Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening Sheila - #didn't get online last night so belated congrats on weight loss this week. x

HEXA - 40g RF cheddar
HEXB -
1 x 800g wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
Toast(hexb) with scrambled eggs and mushrooms

Dinner -
Leftover chicken, fried new potatoes with melted cheese over (hexa) DSC_1729.JPG

Tea -
1 Syn Korma (mushrooms, onions and peppers) and Pilau RiceDSC_1730.jpg

Drinks -
Hot choccy, pepsi max, ribena NAS

Snacks -
Grapes, vanilla mullerlight yogurt

Syns -
Hot choccy (2) 2 x WW coconut greek yogurts (1) total so far 3

Haha! Hot going in, hot coming out! :eek:

That's why they serve `kulfi ' (indian ice cream) straight after a vindaloo at restaurants, so that the pf does not catch fire ! :flamingmad: :D xx

HEXA - 40g RF cheddar
HEXB -
1 x 800g wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
Toast(hexb) with scrambled eggs and mushrooms

Dinner -
Leftover chicken, fried new potatoes with melted cheese over (hexa)View attachment 141155

Tea -
1 Syn Korma (mushrooms, onions and peppers) and Pilau RiceView attachment 141157

Drinks -
Hot choccy, pepsi max, ribena NAS

Snacks -
Grapes, vanilla mullerlight yogurt

Syns -
Hot choccy (2) 2 x WW coconut greek yogurts (1) total so far 3

More yummy food tonight, loving the korma Sheila, looks on the money ! :D xx

It was lovely Kay just a tad spicy lol ive got leftovers for tomorrow Ive added extra Total yogurt to try and cool it down a bit lol x

Yep I was just going to say a nice cucumber raita made with ff yogurt will go lush with it, u got any cucumbers in ? I'll give u a quick recipe ;) xx

I have Kay yes hun x

Dice half cucumber finely, 200g pot ff yogurt, 1/2 tsp garlic granules, 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes (optional), salt to taste, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, juice of 1/2 lemon. Mix all together in a bowl. Garnish with sprig of fresh mint or coriander. :) xx

IMG_0826 - Copy.JPG

Back