Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I just grabbed the ones on offer in Asda last night 4 for £ i dont know if you get wholemeal paninis?

Hmm I'm gonna look it up now lol, can't we have them as a hexb choice ? xx

Oh my, I want a panini now lol.... Looks gorgeous :)
It's the weekend, whoop whoop :)

It was delish and not bad for a quick tea hehe. The lads are out so couldnt really be bothered to cook for myself x

Whoop to the weekend .... lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy days x

I dont think so hun mores the pity x

:( I can't seem to find any, I don't think they exist :p lol, only white Panini bread and they are between 10-14 syns, that's a lot and I would probably want to eat all of it :D xx

I very rarely have bread now I really enjoyed it x

You keep putting ideas into my head with your food pics :D, its so wrong lol. I'm defo gonna have a Panini now :p xx

Gotta live dangerously sometimes lol x

If eating one Panini is living dangerously, then f**k knows what I was doing in my `fat' days :rolleyes: xx

Morning Sheila, hope you have a good weekend. Today I got my half stone award, like y have yours in your signature do you know how I do that? I'm rubbish at technical stuff haha xx

Morning Sheila, hope you have a good weekend. Today I got my half stone award, like y have yours in your signature do you know how I do that? I'm rubbish at technical stuff haha xx

Morning Beckie well done love thats fab news! I can see yours in your signature now lol do you mean you want it higher up?

Morning Beckie well done love thats fab news! I can see yours in your signature now lol do you mean you want it higher up?
Thanks I expected a small loss or maintain so it was a shock :eek:. Lol I worked it out by uploading to a photo website and posting the link. What you upto this weekend? :D

Thanks I expected a small loss or maintain so it was a shock :eek:. Lol I worked it out by uploading to a photo website and posting the link. What you upto this weekend? :D

Whoop whoop thats brill then hun! If you use the SW website you can go to your awards right click on one then hit copy image, then on minis go to edit signature scroll down to the edit sig box and right click and paste and then save :D

Ive no plans this weekend hun, just as well as im in agony with my back :( so having a lazy one. What u up to?

Afternoon Texty! Just been catching up, it was about 20+ pages behind lol. Congrats on your loss :D

Have you taken anything for your back? Hope it eases soon. Sending hugs (((hugs))) x

Afternoon Texty! Just been catching up, it was about 20+ pages behind lol. Congrats on your loss :D

Have you taken anything for your back? Hope it eases soon. Sending hugs (((hugs))) x

Lol it was probably all ramblings hehe!! Thanks chick I was happy and the scales are back down to 10.13 this morning whoop.

I take my tramadol but theyre not really working anymore :-( My hospital appt is next month, (when my letter finally arrives that is) its for a consultation to discuss the results of my MRI, then ill have to wait again for another appt for treatment I suspect

How are you and hows WW going lovely xx

Back