Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I go for a bit and I loose dabs on all the men they are all yummy apart from rowan (Soz Kathryn) we all have secret crushes tho lol x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do I have to come and slap you!!! lol

lol :D, I just told Von, when I was big, if I bought a box of chocs for someone as a present, I would wrap them, then unwrap them, then eat them, then go back to the shop and replace them. I've now got a box of choccies for my neighbour for next week with a card, I've opened and closed the cupboard 10 times and stared at it :eek: its calling me Sheila :( xx

Good evening :)

I hope your well. Sorry I've missed your posts but just caught up and your meals have looked lovely. Hope all is well xx

lol :D, I just told Von, when I was big, if I bought a box of chocs for someone as a present, I would wrap them, then unwrap them, then eat them, then go back to the shop and replace them. I've now got a box of choccies for my neighbour for next week with a card, I've opened and closed the cupboard 10 times and stared at it :eek: its calling me Sheila :( xx

Ive been for a lie down Kay I hope your willpower was strong and you resisted!!!! x

HEXA - 40g RF cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal roll

Brekki -
SB cake, grapes strawberries, banana and lemon greek yogurt

Dinner -
Leftover Korma, with added chicken and grated carrot leftovers (random I know)

Tea -
Homemade burgers with salad DSC_1735.JPG DSC_1736.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
None yet

Syns -
SB cake (2) wholemeal roll (5.5) yogurt (0.5) Milk n Sugar (1.5) Total 9.5 so far

HEXA - 40g RF cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal roll

Brekki -
SB cake, grapes strawberries, banana and lemon greek yogurt

Dinner -
Leftover Korma, with added chicken and grated carrot leftovers (random I know)

Tea -
Homemade burgers with salad View attachment 141432 View attachment 141434

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
None yet

Syns -
SB cake (2) wholemeal roll (5.5) yogurt (0.5) Milk n Sugar (1.5) Total 9.5 so far

Wowzers ! :D Yummy food Sheila nom nom, loving the huge burgers ! :p xx

No hun I took my tramadol and co codamol as the pain was really bad :( I probably wont sleep tonight now lol x

Are you allowed more at bedtime? They should help you sleep hopefully, I have 8 co codamol and 6 Tramadol a day so they should be able to up them for you if you're still in lots of pain honey, it's not right :( x

They were lush Kay lol OH even went back to the pan and picked out the little bits that fell off haha

They looked gorgeous, don't blame him, your food pics always make me hungry all over again lol :D xx

Are you allowed more at bedtime? They should help you sleep hopefully, I have 8 co codamol and 6 Tramadol a day so they should be able to up them for you if you're still in lots of pain honey, it's not right :( x

I only take 2 a day hun ive not asked them to increase them but think I may need to. My hosp appt isnt until next month

Back