Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I only take 2 a day hun ive not asked them to increase them but think I may need to. My hosp appt isnt until next month

You could get your doctor to up them for you, I hate that you're still in pain

However living your life on pain meds isn't fun either but better than the pain. Kev has 2 of my co codamol or the dihydrocodiene and he's as high as a kite, me they barely touch the sides, makes me realise how many I'm on :( xx

You could get your doctor to up them for you, I hate that you're still in pain

However living your life on pain meds isn't fun either but better than the pain. Kev has 2 of my co codamol or the dihydrocodiene and he's as high as a kite, me they barely touch the sides, makes me realise how many I'm on :( xx

I keep putting off asking thinking ill get by until my hosp appt :-( I hate taking them cos they wipe me out . I feel for you I dont take half as many hun

Morning Sheila :), hope you managed a good nights sleep hun, and your poor back is feeling better. It's a lovely sunny day :p hope your enjoying this beautiful weather and have a happy Sunday ! :D xx

Morning Sheila :), hope you managed a good nights sleep hun, and your poor back is feeling better. It's a lovely sunny day :p hope your enjoying this beautiful weather and have a happy Sunday ! :D xx

Morning Kay. I had a restless night but the pain doesn't seem as bad today. Not been up long just finished brekki lol. Got a jelly cooling to make trifles yummy. Its dry and sunny here thank goodness x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Kay. I had a restless night but the pain doesn't seem as bad today. Not been up long just finished brekki lol. Got a jelly cooling to make trifles yummy. Its dry and sunny here thank goodness x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh wowzers trifle, yummy yummy yummy, I need to go Asda, I'm so out of stuff ! I'll be having salad for dessert at this rate :eek: lol xx

We can share lol you can have a trifle and ill borrow some of your salad

Sure sounds like a plan ! :D I've got this really nice book on smoothies and drinks I feel like making something lush to have in the garden while I read my book. The sad thing about SW is we have to syn blended fruit :rolleyes:, I don't want to spend syns on a drink. Oh I could make a nice iced tea :) that would be free xx

Sure sounds like a plan ! :D I've got this really nice book on smoothies and drinks I feel like making something lush to have in the garden while I read my book. The sad thing about SW is we have to syn blended fruit :rolleyes:, I don't want to spend syns on a drink. Oh I could make a nice iced tea :) that would be free xx

Noooooooooooo dont be going spoiling things and doing smoothies - save that as a treat for target :D along with a box of choccies lol x

Noooooooooooo dont be going spoiling things and doing smoothies - save that as a treat for target :D along with a box of choccies lol x

...oh u know about my black magic story :rolleyes: (hangs head in shame) I don't normally go eating other peoples presents promise, I'm just a cute innocent bunny :p xx

...oh u know about my black magic story :rolleyes: (hangs head in shame) I don't normally go eating other peoples presents promise, I'm just a cute innocent bunny :p xx

Lol well now you can work your magic and resist until you get that target :D and anyway everyone knows choccy is bad for bunnies lol x

Lol well now you can work your magic and resist until you get that target :D and anyway everyone knows choccy is bad for bunnies lol x

But its not my fault u see, it says on the box `come and discover the secret of black magic ' it was asking me to discover it ! :D No no not my fault at all lol xx

Did you not read the small print!!!!!!!!!!!! thats for witches only lol

Noooooooooooooooooooo witches boil and eat bunnies in their cauldron :eek: not for me then ! Their for me neighbour, will she turn into a witch when she eats them ? :D lol xx

Noooooooooooooooooooo witches boil and eat bunnies in their cauldron :eek: not for me then ! Their for me neighbour, will she turn into a witch when she eats them ? :D lol xx

Lol no because she wont read the small print either - but you have been warned by Mrs Texty lol

Back