Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening miniminners hope your all well? Just rang sis, she is mega tired has no energy and has been left with weakness/numbness in her left arm, hopefully the feeling will come back :eek: She didnt go into work today as she intended so something BIG SIS said must have sunk in lol On my health front I think im going .............. through the change!!!! Mega tired but not able to sleep and breaking out into hot flushes all the time arghhhhh, I could have an argument in an empty room too my temper is very short lately :cry:
Oh Texty hugs, take it easy and I will try not to make you angry! Lol!

Aww hun :( I think you're having the sh!ttest week or two ever! Sending lots of (((hugs))) your way.. I won't squeeze too hard though, you might hit me lol xx

Aww hun :( I think you're having the sh!ttest week or two ever! Sending lots of (((hugs))) your way.. I won't squeeze too hard though, you might hit me lol xx

Ive had better weeks hun .... ahh I wouldnt hit anyone really lol im just being a grump x

Evening miniminners hope your all well?

Just rang sis, she is mega tired has no energy and has been left with weakness/numbness in her left arm, hopefully the feeling will come back :eek: She didnt go into work today as she intended so something BIG SIS said must have sunk in lol

On my health front I think im going .............. through the change!!!! Mega tired but not able to sleep and breaking out into hot flushes all the time arghhhhh, I could have an argument in an empty room too my temper is very short lately :cry:

That's good news re your sister. Obviously your nagging skills are better than you thought :)
Seriously, she probably gave it more thought overnight and combined with how she was feeling realised that you're right and she needs to make some serious changes, so well done.

Re your health I've thought that a few times but still the rotten totm appears with annoying regularity and nothing else changes, apart from my family steering clear when they're in the firing line of my temper. My doctor wasn't particularly helpful, saying that at the moment its probably pre-menopausal symptoms and basically, come back if it gets worse.
Hope next week is a much better one for you. x

That's good news re your sister. Obviously your nagging skills are better than you thought :)
Seriously, she probably gave it more thought overnight and combined with how she was feeling realised that you're right and she needs to make some serious changes, so well done.

Re your health I've thought that a few times but still the rotten totm appears with annoying regularity and nothing else changes, apart from my family steering clear when they're in the firing line of my temper. My doctor wasn't particularly helpful, saying that at the moment its probably pre-menopausal symptoms and basically, come back if it gets worse.
Hope next week is a much better one for you. x

Thanks lovely - im hoping something has sunken in with her lol were like chalk and cheese she's younger than me but calls me youngun lol. I feel like mother hen since mam passed away but I dont care if it works hehe

I have the coil fitted so dont have TOTM anymore, they cant do a test to see if it is the change cos the coil plays havoc with ya hormones grrrr. I had a massive flush at work twice this afternoon and had to use some of the files to fan my face lol oh dear the joys of being a woman eh x

Maybe it's not the change just yet as your too young. There's been a few people at work complaining about sudden bouts of being hot. Our office is just too hot. Loads of ladies have bad moods when it's their cycle even those who don't have TOTM. Xxx

Maybe it's not the change just yet as your too young. There's been a few people at work complaining about sudden bouts of being hot. Our office is just too hot. Loads of ladies have bad moods when it's their cycle even those who don't have TOTM. Xxx

i think im about the age they can start Cookie lol I can be just sitting and all of a sudden my head and neck get really hot then my face goes red and im sweating then it wears off :-( Im not sleeping properly and im really irritable x

I had a major stroke when I was born which affected my left side ( hence the limp) my arm was affected and although most of the feeling came back I have numb spots... Tell her each day that passes the neurons in her brain start firing again and although it is a slow process much of her feeling and use will come back... xx

from the dark side with love xx

I had a major stroke when I was born which affected my left side ( hence the limp) my arm was affected and although most of the feeling came back I have numb spots... Tell her each day that passes the neurons in her brain start firing again and although it is a slow process much of her feeling and use will come back... xx

Hi lovely - thank you I sure will. I asked if it was pins n needles or numb she said she cant explain it, it just doesnt feel right! She is mega tired so I told her she must rest. Her work life is pretty stressful and until she can find a new job that wont change unfortunately :-( x

Hi lovely - thank you I sure will. I asked if it was pins n needles or numb she said she cant explain it, it just doesnt feel right! She is mega tired so I told her she must rest. Her work life is pretty stressful and until she can find a new job that wont change unfortunately :-( x

It is really hard to describe... Mine doesn't feel quite "right" too it's like a level of feeling is "missing" tiredness will be her body trying to battle through it, areas of the brain will be working twice as hard to do basic functions... She needs lots of rest... Also tell her to squeeze a rubber ball repeatedly for ten minutes in the affected hand to improve it's grip... xx

Back