Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning Texty, hope you slept better last night and your sis is behaving again today ;)

Evening ladies - thank you for your messages. Thank goodness its FRIDAY yayyyyyy.

Ive been to see sis tonight, shes shattered. She went to see doc today, he told her if the feeling comes back within the next couple of weeks its a mini stroke, any longer than that and its a full blown stroke. Shes still babysitting tonight grrrrr, my niece is staying there with her son so at least she can help out. Neice took a load of cookery books for her with a mix of WW and SW recipes in, she is going to try some of them and also buy an E cigarette!! Progress I suppose watch this space.

Yeah your right there hun :( just have to wait and see how she is day by day. Going to see her tomorrow x
'sorry to hear about ur sister - hope u find her in good spirits and physically getter stronger day by day - lovely to see u staying at target - u've done so well x

Hi Texty that's really good news that your sister has listened .

Evening ladies - thank you for your messages. Thank goodness its FRIDAY yayyyyyy.

Ive been to see sis tonight, shes shattered. She went to see doc today, he told her if the feeling comes back within the next couple of weeks its a mini stroke, any longer than that and its a full blown stroke. Shes still babysitting tonight grrrrr, my niece is staying there with her son so at least she can help out. Neice took a load of cookery books for her with a mix of WW and SW recipes in, she is going to try some of them and also buy an E cigarette!! Progress I suppose watch this space.

That sounds more positive - it must be hard for her esp early on - so well done to her for changing her attitude - hard too for u - know I'd be going bonkers if it was one of my sisters!!

My food has been hitty missy since WI on Weds ... well more miss than hit actually lol. My scales are 4lbs up tonight from WI!!! Its amazing what using stress/worry as an excuse does to me :eek:

HEXA - 30g Cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal Roll

Brekkie -
Persimmon, grapes, strawberries,banana, mullerlight yogurt

Dinner -
Jacket potato with cheese savoury and salad with a pack of lean turkey slices

Tea -
Homemade burgers (hex A & B) , gherkins, pickles,cucumber,tomato, pease pudding

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, pepsi max, tea

Snacks -
none yet

Syns -
Wholemeal roll(6), cheese savoury(6) milk n sugar (1.5) Total 13.5

'sorry to hear about ur sister - hope u find her in good spirits and physically getter stronger day by day - lovely to see u staying at target - u've done so well x

Ah thanks lovely its hard but im trying :D

Im going to keep a close eye on her lol she will be sick of me

That sounds more positive - it must be hard for her esp early on - so well done to her for changing her attitude - hard too for u - know I'd be going bonkers if it was one of my sisters!!

You have no idea how stubborn she is/can be lol it scares me sometimes :eek:

Just caught up on your diary , congrats on the platinum award ,

But I'm sorry to hear your sis isn't too good , I hope she does take your advice onboard
Hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back