Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Sheila !

Hope you doing ok?
Betcha can't wait for your time off?
Make sure it's your hubby putting his hand in his pocket when it comes to your shopping spree!:rolleyes:

x

Im not too bad thanks hun, just the usual back pain. Hospital appt on the 11th thank goodness.

I'll be clock watching tomorrow haha, think i may finish at 3 again.

He bought tea for me on Thursday night, he will be paying for our meal on weds night and I may have to flutter my eyelids on Thurs too hehe I know he had a win on the horses at the weekend hehe

Im not too bad thanks hun, just the usual back pain. Hospital appt on the 11th thank goodness.

I'll be clock watching tomorrow haha, think i may finish at 3 again.

He bought tea for me on Thursday night, he will be paying for our meal on weds night and I may have to flutter my eyelids on Thurs too hehe I know he had a win on the horses at the weekend hehe

Fair doo's- just let him pay for the most expensive items on Fri and you can pay for a new necklace in the sale!;)

it feels sooooo long with you and your back issues. Thankfully your appt is round the corner.
Id be the same if I was you - clock watching. We're doing the same in school. we've only got 12 more get ups until this school year is over. Don't wanna think about it as we've got tons of stuff to do before then xx

Fair doo's- just let him pay for the most expensive items on Fri and you can pay for a new necklace in the sale!;)

it feels sooooo long with you and your back issues. Thankfully your appt is round the corner.
Id be the same if I was you - clock watching. We're doing the same in school. we've only got 12 more get ups until this school year is over. Don't wanna think about it as we've got tons of stuff to do before then xx

Just hope I can find something I like lol

Its been 2.5yrs ive been in pain with my back, and March since I had my 2nd MRI. The appt on the 11th will be to discuss my results and then ill have to wait for another appt for treatment :-(

Wow where does the time go eh x

Help needed pls .. can u please talk some sense into Vonnie, she's pulled out of the 100 day challenge :eek:, I told her she can ask Daz to change her target, we still have a month to go ;).

Kay xx

Help needed pls .. can u please talk some sense into Vonnie, she's pulled out of the 100 day challenge :eek:, I told her she can ask Daz to change her target, we still have a month to go ;). Kay xx

Lol wot u like , i joined the July one so still got something to aim for ,
Il be messing Daz around to much

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol wot u like , i joined the July one so still got something to aim for ,
Il be messing Daz around to much

Nope Daz will be fine, I'm not doing it alone or I'll pull out as well, emotional blackmail, hehe :D Sheila tell her ! xx

Lol now now ladies -

Von I can only say that Kay is right and you still have 31 days to make a dent in your losses hun. Im sure Daz wont mind you adding yourself back onto the list.

Whenever did blackmail work lol I think you should both stay on it and do your very best for the next month any loss is a good one :D x

I've re joined Sheila, I hope Daz is ok with it , really feel like I'm messing him around

Ive had a ham and tomato sarnie (it was ye olde oak tinned ham syn free) very tasty :D had a packet of snack a jack caramels too for 5 syns yum yum

Hey I didn't realise that was syn free, it reminds me of my childhood, mum always bought it at Christmas time!!! I may buy it when I go shopping later xx

Hey I didn't realise that was syn free, it reminds me of my childhood, mum always bought it at Christmas time!!! I may buy it when I go shopping later xx

I doubled checked before I bought it because I was sure id read it on SW online months ago, I ate the full tin lol.

Ye Olde Oak, Ham, Round, canned , per 100g
Free​
Free​

Ye Olde Oak, Finest Chicken Breast, canned , per 100g
Free​
Free​
4​
Ye Olde Oak, Gammon Ham, canned , per 100g
Free​
Free​
5​
Ye Olde Oak, Cured Chicken Breast, canned , per 100g
Free​
Free​
4½​

I will be buying more hehe x

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddarSavoury mince (made with fajita powder) pan fried sliced pots, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, gherkins, onion, pickled onion, grated carrot,
HEXB -
2 Alpen lights

Brekkie -
SB cake, grapes, strawberries, raspberries, mullerlight orange yogurt

Dinner -
White tortilla wrap filled with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, ham and cheese(hexa) tiny bit of salad cream

Tea -
Savoury mince (made with fajita powder) pan fried sliced pots, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, gherkins, onion, pickled onion, grated carrot, beetroot, boiled egg DSC_1826.JPG

Drinks - Pepsi max, ribena NAS

Snacks - Banana

Syns - Wrap (8) Fajita mix(2.5) SB cake (1.5) hot choccy(2)Total 14

I was so tired last night I didnt have my hot choccy or my alpen lights so no hexb and no bedtime drink so 2 syns saved lol .

Mmmm yum! Look at that tea! Hope you saved me some!! :D
How are you this evening??? Whoop whoop to 5 days off!! Tell hubby to forget about your anniversary and come and see me!! Just kidding lol..... Are you looking forward to tomorrow?? Xx

Back