Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

It is very close! X

from the dark side with love xx

It is Chelle - having my hot flushes aint helping theyre coming every few minutes :-( Ive got evening primrose tablets which I bought last week but think I may need something from doc.

I got my vinegar and listerine too so gonna use that for my feet tomorrow :)

It is Chelle - having my hot flushes aint helping theyre coming every few minutes :-( Ive got evening primrose tablets which I bought last week but think I may need something from doc.

I got my vinegar and listerine too so gonna use that for my feet tomorrow :)

I keep having "tropical" moments at work... Being over the fridges does have some perks! X

from the dark side with love xx

Have a great Sunday Sheila xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Sheila :p, Happy Sunday ! Hope you have a fab day ahead lovely :).

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay happy Sunday to you too hun. I went to home bargains and Asda this morning, then ive been to see Sis. The stroke has affected her left arm and leg, she is walking with a limp now :( she said her left side just feels like a dead weight! Her memory is also affected she keeps forgetting things and where she has put things.

Hi lovely finally catching up again before I nod off for the umpteenth time :( sorry I missed your anniversary and hope you had an awesome day! I also just got a 5c I phone it's soooo pretty :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Awww hello hunni - rest while you can it you need it!! Your bound to be shattered, let the family help you.

Thanks chick no need to be sorry - it was lovely and the food was delish mmmmm

Ive ordered the white 5c Im not keen on the coloured ones im fussy lol. xx

Have a great Sunday Sheila xxx

Hi Von - thanks hun. Just sat down ive had no dinner yet lol snacked on fruit as its not worth making anything now it will be tea time soon :( just been busy running about today x

Hi Von - thanks hun. Just sat down ive had no dinner yet lol snacked on fruit as its not worth making anything now it will be tea time soon :( just been busy running about today x

I've read back , you've been busy , glad you went to see your sis hope she shows improvement soon

I've read back , you've been busy , glad you went to see your sis hope she shows improvement soon

Ive been like a whirlwind today lol my tummy is rumbling now grrr.

Thanks hun she just needs to take it easy she looked really pale today

Back