Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Afternoon miniminners hows ya day been?

Got off to a cracking start at work this morning and then the system went down and we had a power cut, no work for 4 hours!! So thats put me back 4 hours for tomorrow :eek:

Food:

HEXA - 40G RF mature cheddar
HEXB - 2 wholemeal bread

Brekkie - Grapes, cherries, pomegranate, pineapple and persimmon

Dinner - Bernard Matthews turkey rashers, mushrooms and garlic pots 2 wholemeal bread (hexb)

Tea - Hugeeeee jacket potato with tuna/mayo, red onion, mixed salad leaves, grated carrot, red cabbage, cucumber, toms, pease pudding

Drinks - Ribena NAS, pepsi max, tea

Snacks - Mullerlight yogurt

Syns ... Whats happening arghhhhh I have totally lost the plot since I went out on Weds night.

Following my boo boo last night, I got in tonight and made a cuppa while Andrea was here and continued to eat half a packet of half coated biscuits with my tea, I had unmeasured mayo in my tuna, and the last of the high syn potatoes that were left from last night with my dinner. Some fruit pastilles from the drawer at work (4) :cry: Soooooooooooo unlike me to go totally off the rails. Scales are well up and I feel yuk!! Ashamed.com

Awww no need to feel ashamed, we all over syn every now & then, me & Bob went for lunch today, I gave him my garlic bread & refused a bite due to the high syns, then went on to have pudding and I may have wine later:rolleyes:

You don't need to go to WI this week and can pull it back for next week xx

Don't feel ashamed!!! Crikey did you see what I ate over the weekend.???! :eek:
Just start afresh tomorrow hun... You've done it before and can do it again :)

Thanks ladies - your gems xx

I know I dont have to WI - but I feel obliged to go and do the paydesk :( I think ill still be in target (just) If I WI but ill be at least my 3lb allowance over :eek:. xx

Ah don't be ashamed Texty. We all have days/ weeks/ even months like that. Sometimes you need to loosen the corset a bit. Tomorrow is a fresh day

I'll just have to work extra hard to get it down again for next week or start paying again eeekkk. I also said to Kathryn tonight I think I need to cut my portion sizes down after seeing the huge plateful I had for tea :eek: all on plan but still a massive amount. I wont starve myself but I do think I need to reign in the portion control.

What would I do without all my supportive minis friends mwahhh xx

You have to lose that feeling ashamed malarky! You've done amazing your at target and anytime that you slip up you can pull it back! Never forget how far you've come and what you have achieved! X

from the dark side with love xx

Awww no need to feel ashamed, we all over syn every now & then, me & Bob went for lunch today, I gave him my garlic bread & refused a bite due to the high syns, then went on to have pudding and I may have wine later:rolleyes:

You don't need to go to WI this week and can pull it back for next week xx

Don't ever feel ashamed just put it behind you hon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks ladies - your gems xx

I know I dont have to WI - but I feel obliged to go and do the paydesk :( I think ill still be in target (just) If I WI but ill be at least my 3lb allowance over :eek:. xx

Ah don't be ashamed Texty. We all have days/ weeks/ even months like that. Sometimes you need to loosen the corset a bit. Tomorrow is a fresh day

You have to lose that feeling ashamed malarky! You've done amazing your at target and anytime that you slip up you can pull it back! Never forget how far you've come and what you have achieved! X

What they said!!!

Don't panic! You are at a new stage and are testing the boundaries which is fine! Xx

Thanks hun.

I think its more guilt than shame Chelle - its hard getting ya head around the trying to maintain saga. This week Ive just thought ah I can get away with that I have a few days and im allowed to go 3 over, but I think I just got a bit too cocky with that kinda thinking.

Once ive done WI ill be fine Im just getting myself a little worked up over the cr@p thats passed my lips :( x

What they said!!!

Don't panic! You are at a new stage and are testing the boundaries which is fine! Xx

Thanks chick

I know everyone is right that's why I love you all and your constant support not just for me but for everyone. xx

I feel like I could eat everything in sight this week, ive got a docs appt on Monday morning about my hot flushes( Im having loads every day and night)so maybe hormonal I dunno if im clutching at straws? and the rash on my leg its not clearing up even putting cream on and taking antihistamines. x

Back