Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Just read back over todays posts and how frustrating for you, grrr, as my Nan used to say, its enough to make your blood boil. :mad:

Yeah just a bit lol mine was whilst he was talking to me!!! He said dont worry im not washing my hands of you!!!

Thanks hun.

Nah no plans im a boring Texty lol - lie in me thinks, housework then might sit in the garden for a while if its nice x

Sounds like a perfect day and after the one you had today, just what the doctor ordered.

Yeah just a bit lol mine was whilst he was talking to me!!! He said dont worry im not washing my hands of you!!!

Hmm I'm not sure that would be that reassuring! I've spent my fair share of time hanging around hospital waiting rooms so I have much sympathy. Just hope they can do something to sort your pain soon.

HEXA - None yet
HEXB -
2 wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
Banana on toast

Dinner -
leftover Spag Bol

Tea -
Chicken Breast, mixed salad leaves, Sweet potato chips, toms, cucumber , egg, salad cream, beetroot, gherkins

Drinks -
Pepsi max

Snacks -
Banana, plums

Syns -
Salad cream(2) crunchie (9.5) Total 11.5

Mmmm your tea sounds lush :) any pics with your new phone yet.??? Xx

lol, I was gonna ask the same question :p has your phone come yet Sheila ? xx

Wow im not techy at all lol new phone is not set up yet im waiting for son to help me after his footy!!

Then there will be no holding me back lol watch out you may be inundated with boring pics hehe x

Hi Sheila ,
I'm just the same not techy at all,
Can't wait for all the picy , there will be nothing boring about them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sheila ,
I'm just the same not techy at all,
Can't wait for all the picy , there will be nothing boring about them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just want it to work straight away lol - ive not even transferred my contacts over lol

I'll be snap happy with the camera lol xx

Hi Sheila! Sorry i haven't checked in on your diary in a while, hope all is good :D xx

Lol no patience you 2. Im trying to sort out transferring all my contacts etc over so that I dont lose pics n stuff. You know my old phone plays games grrrr

You may regret hurrying me lol goodness knows what Ill take pics of :p

Back