Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good for you! After all, it's work that started it all! You need some TLC, even if you have to issue it yourself :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good for you! After all, it's work that started it all! You need some TLC, even if you have to issue it yourself :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I need to hoover the stairs down ( takes ages as its a town house) they are desperate. I think ill also have a clear out in the kitchen cupboards and get rid of some stuff I dont use x

Sending you huge but gentle hugs chick... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Aww thanks lovely xx

I must be ill for 2 reasons :

Not going to WI I rarely miss going as I love my group
OH made me cry last night just over something silly where normally id have blasted him and told him to fk off lol

Aww thanks lovely xx

I must be ill for 2 reasons :

Not going to WI I rarely miss going as I love my group
OH made me cry last night just over something silly where normally id have blasted him and told him to fk off lol

Yes you must have been... Blast him tonight instead! Lol... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Evening ladies - ive not gone to WI. I feel rubbish if im honest! I had about 3 hours sleep last night, a combination of itching and being red hot. I didnt go to bed until 1.30am as I was wide awake after I logged off, I woke again at 4.30 then I was up and in the shower by 5.50!!! Its so not like me not to sleep. I have also now developed horrible pains in my neck glands and left ear, awful shooting pains ouch!.

I am dropping to bits :cry: ive not eaten much SW friendly for a few days now I couldnt care less.

Evening hun, oh no :( sorry your feeling pants. I guess the lack of sleep hasn't helped either, I can imagine you must have been quite uncomfortable with all the heat. Are the meds the doc gave working on the leg ? have you seen any improvement ? Did you make a log in the accident book today as you mentioned yesterday at work ? grrrrrr I think you should ! They need to fumigate the place ! I think you should try and take a day off work for rest hun ? xx

Evening hun, oh no :( sorry your feeling pants. I guess the lack of sleep hasn't helped either, I can imagine you must have been quite uncomfortable with all the heat. Are the meds the doc gave working on the leg ? have you seen any improvement ? Did you make a log in the accident book today as you mentioned yesterday at work ? grrrrrr I think you should ! They need to fumigate the place ! I think you should try and take a day off work for rest hun ? xx

Evening Kay - thanks chick.

Ive not had as much sleep as id normally have so ive probably been a bit ratty lol. My leg doesnt appear to be as hot but its still bright red and itchy. Hopefully they are working :)

Ive not put it in the book I think theres a new procedure in place where I need to fill a form in online its all bloody red tape grrr.

Ive booked tomorrow off I couldnt face going in xx

Evening Kay - thanks chick.

Ive not had as much sleep as id normally have so ive probably been a bit ratty lol. My leg doesnt appear to be as hot but its still bright red and itchy. Hopefully they are working :)

Ive not put it in the book I think theres a new procedure in place where I need to fill a form in online its all bloody red tape grrr.

Ive booked tomorrow off I couldnt face going in xx

Oh I'm so glad to hear you've booked tomorrow off, you need some rest Sheila, really worried bout u hun, I hope your feeling real better soon. I'm glad the meds seem to be working. Yep the red tape thing is typical of companies just to put you off :rolleyes:. Don't worry about the plan and foodage the next few days, just focus on getting better. Sending lots of hugs :hug99:.

Kay xx

Back