Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh I'm so glad to hear you've booked tomorrow off, you need some rest Sheila, really worried bout u hun, I hope your feeling real better soon. I'm glad the meds seem to be working. Yep the red tape thing is typical of companies just to put you off :rolleyes:. Don't worry about the plan and foodage the next few days, just focus on getting better. Sending lots of hugs :hug99:.

Kay xx

Awww thanks Kay hun xx I'll be fine once these start working. Dreading WI next week as ive been so lax with food this week, I just cba xx

Awww thanks Kay hun xx I'll be fine once these start working. Dreading WI next week as ive been so lax with food this week, I just cba xx

Don't worry about WI hun, your not well at the mo, I'm sure like you say, once the meds start working, you'll be back to your normal self pulling it back in time for Wednesday as always. :D xx

Don't worry about WI hun, your not well at the mo, I'm sure like you say, once the meds start working, you'll be back to your normal self pulling it back in time for Wednesday as always. :D xx

I need to go out tomorrow or Friday to see if I can find a nice Maxi dress for my sisters wedding on Saturday as i need to hide the redness on my leg it looks terrible and I refuse to wear a short dress where it can be seen :cry:

I will have tomrrow and Friday on plan then Saturday is out of my control boooo lol x

I need to go out tomorrow or Friday to see if I can find a nice Maxi dress for my sisters wedding on Saturday as i need to hide the redness on my leg it looks terrible and I refuse to wear a short dress where it can be seen :cry:

I will have tomrrow and Friday on plan then Saturday is out of my control boooo lol x

Sheila I think you will look lovely in a maxi dress at the wedding hun. When I went out shopping with my sis the other day, they had some beautiful ones out for the summer in gorgeous colours. I love maxi dresses :). I'm sure you'll find a lovely one for your sisters special day. I hear you when you say you want to be on plan next 2 days, that's good hun, but if you go over, please don't be too hard on yourself and relax and enjoy Saturday with the family, her special day will only come around once ;) the plan can wait, it will always be here and you can jump back on the wagon when your ready. I hope by Saturday you are feeling much better and get to enjoy the wedding :).

Kay xx

Sheila I think you will look lovely in a maxi dress at the wedding hun. When I went out shopping with my sis the other day, they had some beautiful ones out for the summer in gorgeous colours. I love maxi dresses :). I'm sure you'll find a lovely one for your sisters special day. I hear you when you say you want to be on plan next 2 days, that's good hun, but if you go over, please don't be too hard on yourself and relax and enjoy Saturday with the family, her special day will only come around once ;) the plan can wait, it will always be here and you can jump back on the wagon when your ready. I hope by Saturday you are feeling much better and get to enjoy the wedding :).

Kay xx

There are some lovely royal blue colours out at the moment Kay but im thinking maybe something with Red in as I suit it because of my dark hair, We shall see.

Its more like a memories day hun, she is married already but wanted to renew her vows as its her hubbys 50th the next day. Im sure it will be a lovely day x

Evening hun..... Here's some (((hugs))) for you!!! I'll pop round now with my griddle if it's not too late!!! Glad you've booked tomorrow off hun.... You need to try and rest as much as possible and catch up on some sleep if you can xx

Evening hun..... Here's some (((hugs))) for you!!! I'll pop round now with my griddle if it's not too late!!! Glad you've booked tomorrow off hun.... You need to try and rest as much as possible and catch up on some sleep if you can xx

Aww thanks hun xx

Ha its never too late. I will try and rest and sleep - its not like me not to sleep lol x

Hi Sheila, hope you have a wonderful time this weekend with family this weekend. Look forward to seeing some photos of your dress x

Have a productive day re the dress Wallis have some pretty maxi dresses in our branch might be worth a look see... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Back