Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Have a productive day re the dress Wallis have some pretty maxi dresses in our branch might be worth a look see... xx from the dark side with love...xx

I've decided to go tomorrow Chelle my head is pounding and my ears hurt deffo have an infection or 2 going on grrr!! It's taken me almost an hour to eat my fruit and yogurt which isn't me x

Oh Texty sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish, hope you recover soon x

Helloooooo! Just a quicky as I'm off out again :rolleyes: rest up lovely xxx

I've decided to go tomorrow Chelle my head is pounding and my ears hurt deffo have an infection or 2 going on grrr!! It's taken me almost an hour to eat my fruit and yogurt which isn't me x

Least she found time for a quickie! ;)

Hope you ok x

Awww you sound fed up too, did you find a dress for Saturday? X

I couldnt even be bothered to go out to do that hun, I got up at 10.15 it took me an hour to eat my brekkie it was only fruit and a yogurt, I had some chicken at 3pm with some pease pudd, and in between cleaned the kitchen and the cupboards out. Then I sat in the garden for a while n went to pick OH up. I made 2 turkey burgers at 9pm im not even hungry and thats not like me at all x

Aww hun..... Which tablets is it do you think that's making you feel like that? Xx

Im not sure it is the tablets hun, I think its a combination of the infection ( I think I could have 2) and going through the change. I was in tears on tues night cos of hubby and earlier today I was in the kitchen and just started crying for no reason!! Im a mess lol just feeling sorry for myself I think x

The tablets are making my mouth very dry though grrr x

Back