Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Helloooooo! Just a quicky as I'm off out again :rolleyes: rest up lovely xxx

I've decided to go tomorrow Chelle my head is pounding and my ears hurt deffo have an infection or 2 going on grrr!! It's taken me almost an hour to eat my fruit and yogurt which isn't me x

Lol yeah and fancy telling everyone on minis about it too! :p

Ive been better hun - hopefully on the mend though xx

Ahh hope so lovely lady xx

Im not sure it is the tablets hun, I think its a combination of the infection ( I think I could have 2) and going through the change. I was in tears on tues night cos of hubby and earlier today I was in the kitchen and just started crying for no reason!! Im a mess lol just feeling sorry for myself I think x

The tablets are making my mouth very dry though grrr x

Aww :( I don't like the thought of you feeling like that hun!!
I hope your boys are looking after you xx

Lol nothing in particular hun - just the I hate to think of you feeling like that!

It doesnt take much to set me off at the mo x

I'm sorry hun!! I'd best not send you some more hugs then had I? It'd probably set you off again!! Lol.
I'm off to bed now... I really hope you manage a restful night hun, night night xxx

I'm sorry hun!! I'd best not send you some more hugs then had I? It'd probably set you off again!! Lol.
I'm off to bed now... I really hope you manage a restful night hun, night night xxx
#

Lol nothing to be sorry for hun - just the way im feeling at the mo. Hugs are always welcome xx

Thanks chick night night xx

I couldnt even be bothered to go out to do that hun, I got up at 10.15 it took me an hour to eat my brekkie it was only fruit and a yogurt, I had some chicken at 3pm with some pease pudd, and in between cleaned the kitchen and the cupboards out. Then I sat in the garden for a while n went to pick OH up. I made 2 turkey burgers at 9pm im not even hungry and thats not like me at all x

Awwwwwwwwww that's no good, I hope you start to feel better soon, xx

Aww :( I don't like the thought of you feeling like that hun!!
I hope your boys are looking after you xx

Me neither, I don't like the thought of her feeling like that xx

Morning Sheila, how did you sleep hun? Any better today? So so hot last night but we had thunderstorms which cleared the air for a bit but going to be even hotter today here! :/ Doesn't help with the 'hotness' generally.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning ladies im up and about early this morning took OH into work.

Just had a lush brekki (after seeing Michelles yesterday lol) I had banana,grapes, pomegranate seeds topped with a yogurt and grapenuts washed down with a lush cuppa :D

My leg isnt as red now so hopefully its starting to heal. Hubby said I was burning during the night :(
I am relaxing this morning before going to meet Andrea, she has some stuff to take back to New Look so will go there first and then look for me a dress :D x

I hope you all have a Fab Friday x

Hi Sheila have a great day with Andrea, glad your leg seems to be getting better,
Hope you find a dress xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back