Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Have to say I agree re the texture but of the dumplings, I've never tried pease pudding. I also cant stand icecream with bits of biscuit/cake in lol, I'm a bit funny about 'bits' :/ love icecream. Love cake. Love biscuits. Just not mixed together ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I loveeeeeeeeee dumplings, pease pudding and ice cream lol greedy guts me x

Pease pudding? In a sarnie? Oh! Hot or cold, I'm intrigued!

Pease pudding? In a sarnie? Oh! Hot or cold, I'm intrigued!

Ive had both lol - cold with ham, hot in a saveloy dip from the butchers ( chopped meats, pease pudding, stuffing, saveloy and mustard mmmmmmm)

Evening :):):) It's been a hot one today!!! Hope you've had a good one xx

Evening hun today wasnt bad thanks :D just very hot in the office arghhhhh. They came and fumigated last night and it must have disturbed the little critters grrrr ive itched all day x

Evening hun today wasnt bad thanks :D just very hot in the office arghhhhh. They came and fumigated last night and it must have disturbed the little critters grrrr ive itched all day x

Oh no to the itching Sheila, it really has been too hot today. How has the rest of your day been ? Do you feel ok about weigh in tomorrow ? :)

Kay xx

Oh no to the itching Sheila, it really has been too hot today. How has the rest of your day been ? Do you feel ok about weigh in tomorrow ? :)

Kay xx

The rest has been fine thanks hun - WI isnt gonna be good im looking at at least 2.5 on which will take me outside my target - I know ive had a pants week and not been totally focused. When I wasnt well last week I couldnt be bothered to even think SW I ate loads of rubbish :-(

I will have a week to get that off and then I have to pay boooo not good cos Im away next Thurs to Sat then out on Sat night x

The rest has been fine thanks hun - WI isnt gonna be good im looking at at least 2.5 on which will take me outside my target - I know ive had a pants week and not been totally focused. When I wasnt well last week I couldnt be bothered to even think SW I ate loads of rubbish :-(

I will have a week to get that off and then I have to pay boooo not good cos Im away next Thurs to Sat then out on Sat night x

No worries hun, we have to enjoy life too. Since being at target this is the only time you have been outside of it, so that's brilliant ! SW will always be there, when you jump back on, you know it will all come off. Just enjoy yourself next week hun, your going through a lot healthwise too, you need some fun nights out and cheering up :D.

Kay xx

Never had a savekoy dip :s

Maybe at the next meet, Sheila will bring one like last time:D

Do you have to go to WI this week & next, if you don't why go to be out of target & have to pay, wait until you're back in target to go for WI!!!!!!!!!

I hope the office is better today & the little critters are all in critter heaven!! x

Hi ladies countdown to wi if I can scrape by on theirs with same result as mine I'll still be in target. I'd rather go and get it out of the way and weigh next week then miss the one after as I will have had my week off work eekk. I'll be back to update when I can ... Wish me luck lol ? x

Back