Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning beautiful

Evening ladies - yayyyyyyyyyyyyy its Friday whoop whoop

Im at work Monday then off for a week I cant wait!!

I hope you have all had a lovely sunny Friday? Ive been sitting out in the garden after work with the family :D x

Lovely to spend some nice sunny time together :D

It was like being abroad Kay the garden is a sun trap hehe x

Hope it didn't affect your rash too much. I have to be careful with too much sun or my eczema can sometimes come back, it aggravates my skin, I prefer spring. :rolleyes: xx

Guess who nodded off last night on the chair lol I was shattered. I'm spending the day with Andrea today she is chewed to bits with the heat bless her. We're off to see mil it's her birthday today then we can sit in the gated yayyy. It's the air show this weekend so will see them flying over the house. X

Have a lovely day, sounds like just what the doctor ordered ;-)

Evening ladies - WOW what a hot one again!!

Poor Andrea has suffered today with the heat she was so uncomfy she couldnt settle anywhere she eventually went and laid on our bed to cool off. Only 6.5 weeks to go (unless she goes over of course)

Food hasnt been great today :-( purely too hot an too lazy to be bothered to think! I WILL DO BETTER :(

Evening ladies - WOW what a hot one again!!

Poor Andrea has suffered today with the heat she was so uncomfy she couldnt settle anywhere she eventually went and laid on our bed to cool off. Only 6.5 weeks to go (unless she goes over of course)

Food hasnt been great today :-( purely too hot an too lazy to be bothered to think! I WILL DO BETTER :(

Evening :)
Oh poor Andrea.... I was pregnant mainly over the winter, can't imagine how she's feeling at the mo! It's bad enough for us not pregnant people!! Omg only 6.5 weeks to go!!! :eek: Ahh little baby Kevin will be here before you know it! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Evening :)
Oh poor Andrea.... I was pregnant mainly over the winter, can't imagine how she's feeling at the mo! It's bad enough for us not pregnant people!! Omg only 6.5 weeks to go!!! :eek: Ahh little baby Kevin will be here before you know it! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lol @ Kevin :p

Time is flying over eeekkkk lol

Back